Hey, this is the first time I've posted lyrics on here.
So, to clear up what this song sounds like, it's all acoustic guitar, very bright and lighthearted until the last paragraph, where it takes on a slightly darker tone.
Enjoy!

My song is fading now, I don't know what to sing.
Stuck between the lies of this world and everything
All the songs I hear sound better than the one I sing
Is there any song to sing that could take me away?

Well maybe I think we should all sing our own song.
If you don't like the tune, I don't need you to sing along.
If you don't want me singing, just shut your own mouth too.
Cause you and I both know - that you don't want the noise anyhow, no.

My life is worth a song, I don't know how much more.
What if my song isn't good enough?
What if my music isn't what the people want to hear?
But then is it still right for me?

Well maybe I think we should all sing our own song.
If you don't like the tune, I don't need you to sing along.
If you don't want me singing, just shut your own mouth too.
Cause you and I both know - that you don't want the noise anyhow, no.

Don't let anybody ever keep you silent
Don't let anybody shut your mouth!
Don't let this world tell you your song isn't good enough.
Don't let anybody shut you out.
Shut you out
Have they ever shut you out? (until end)
How's it going? I really liked this, especially the message of it. Reading this type of subject matter is really refreshing in contrast to most "girl troubles" songs so well done there. I really felt the last verse since you noted that it takes on a slightly darker tone there. It definitely translated over and ending the song with a repeating question is a great technique to employ that type of darkness. By having an unresolved question just lingering there, you're forcing the listener to contemplate their own life thereby connecting it to the song. Great stuff there.

As for some suggestions: I would consider mixing up your diction a little bit. I counted 16 times where you used some variation of the word "song". That is too much in my opinion and I think you need to think of another way to say what you want to say. Along those same lines, I think you should experiment with some imagery in your lyrics. Right now, these lyrics are telling me a lot, but they're not showing me much. When you employ relatable images, then you can really hit home with the listener. That's when you can evoke a feeling, an emotion and the listener will say "I know exactly what that feels like". That, in my opinion, is a successful song.

Other than that, I liked this. Like I said, the question at end was a very smart choice and the message of this was very refreshing. Keep writing and I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future. Take it easy
here, My Dear, here it is