Well, it's December 23rd, which means it's time for another celebration of Festivus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7-jcsB_WQ

To start things off, I've got my aluminum pole and am planning my feast. It is now time for the UG Airing of Grievances. Please tell any UG members you'd like how they have pissed you off over the last year. Or people in your everyday life.

Happy Festivus everyone! I wish you all a Festivus miracle.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
This guy named BeastieBeatles. So many things I can't even name all of them.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
There's a day where I can tell people to fuck off? And not be called a jackass? YAY! I win. I'm gonna go tell some douches that they're douches.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Thrasher51
This guy named BeastieBeatles. So many things I can't even name all of them.

So predictable man, but I won't criticize your grievances any further.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
So predictable man, but I won't criticize your grievances any further.

I know, I apologize, I just felt I had to get it out of the way early.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Oh yes. I will enjoy this holiday.

Nikki: You are a lying *****. You are 13 and you think that you have a "sex addiction". No, you are just a *****. You are angry at me for rejecting you.

Craig the guy from the video store: Do you really have to ask for my PIN number? I see you EVERYDAY and you seem to know my name, favorite actors, and phone number just fine.

That douche in my gym class: I understand that you are physically fit. You don't have to mock how small I am. Don't forget that you are a senior in a sophomore gym class. You shouldn't be bragging about anything.

Holly: YOU ARE ANNOYING AND I DO NOT LIKE YOU. PLEASE STOP ASKING ME IF I "wanna tlk lol".

Jasper: Your very appearance makes me rage, you are still a nice guy though. Just please lose the uni-brow.
I love Festivus!!!

Grievances to UG Members:

SomeoneYouKnew - You piss me off in every argument thread in which you post. I'm sorry, and I don't know why, but your opinions just piss me off to no end. Other than that, you're a pretty cool guy.

Craigo - Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacckkkk!!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

Guys from the DT - You stole all my LOBSET out of my fridge while I was gone. Give it back.

Grievances to People IRL:

Twain - Leave me alone for two seconds. I've decided that you're not that annoying anymore but still, stop stalking me. It's very weird.

That Matt Guy from 2nd Block - You're just weird, bro.

Weird Guy From Lunch - Yes, I want my roll. Yes, I'm gonna eat that cookie. My milk? I'm gonna drink it. Go the hell away and stop begging for my french fries.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
They drove us out of Bayside!!!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Happy Festivus my fellow celebrators!
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by JacobTheMe
Oh yes. I will enjoy this holiday.

Nikki: You are a lying *****. You are 13 and you think that you have a "sex addiction". No, you are just a *****. You are angry at me for rejecting you.

Craig the guy from the video store: Do you really have to ask for my PIN number? I see you EVERYDAY and you seem to know my name, favorite actors, and phone number just fine.

That douche in my gym class: I understand that you are physically fit. You don't have to mock how small I am. Don't forget that you are a senior in a sophomore gym class. You shouldn't be bragging about anything.

Holly: YOU ARE ANNOYING AND I DO NOT LIKE YOU. PLEASE STOP ASKING ME IF I "wanna tlk lol".

Jasper: Your very appearance makes me rage, you are still a nice guy though. Just please lose the uni-brow.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by guitarxo
HAPPY FESTIVUS EVERYBODY

where would I be able to find an aluminum pole?

In my pants.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

haha, one of my favorite episodes of Seinfeld. Happy Festivus to you all!
RIG
Guitars:
Fender American Strat
Carvin Bolt
Aria Fa 71
Epiphone Les Paul
Yamaha FG700S

Amps:
Hughes and Kettner Trilogy Half Stack
Marshall MG *hides*

Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby
Last edited by JAZZ_MAN919 at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
There's a day where I can tell people to fuck off? And not be called a jackass? YAY! I win. I'm gonna go tell some douches that they're douches.

You're pretty far up your own ass when it comes to musical elitism. Please refrain from commenting on genres you clearly know nothing about.

Also, to anyone who has ever said "I cum blood": Shut up. You're not funny.

I don't really have issues with people in real life, but that's probably just because I went to college and don't know anyone.

Oh, hey, that reminds me, Nick, it sucks living in a room with you. I tried to have conversations with you when we first moved in, but you made it kinda difficult so I stopped trying, and you've made no effort since then. It's been like three months, man. It's pretty damn awkward living in a small room with a dude you NEVER SAY A WORD TO. Also some of the things you say to your online friends over your headset are really weird.

Also, when I'm sleeping, at least try to make a SMALL effort to keep it that way. Seriously. All of your classes are before mine, and yet I have to wake up at the same time as you because you don't seem to be aware of how loud and obnoxious you are.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by fearofthemark
In my pants.

Why would an attractive 16 year old girl have that in her pants?
UG:

Lt. Shinysides - I don't appreciate receiving a warning for posting in your thread. Other than that you're alright.

People I know:

Danny - You're an asshole, you take things to far and yes you have many aspect of being at the least, bisexual. Please do not talk about my ass or anything involving me and your penis. You need to leave some chicks the **** alone because they obviously do not want you groping them.

Arianna - You're too much of a slut to realize it. No, I'm not going to give you my paper because I ****ing took the time to go out to Staples and buy it. I don't appreciate you messing with my friend because it gives you kicks.

T'Keyah -You're the biggest hoe I know. No your virtually non-existent boobs and ass do not make anyone hot. You are not "hot stuff" and you look like a dinosaur with a bad cause of herpes. Your fake ghetto attitude is not going to get you attention and yes, I am purposely changing my answers that I know you are copying so that you and get a bad grade.

Feels good man, Happy Festivus to all!

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by GodofCheesecake
You're pretty far up your own ass when it comes to musical elitism. Please refrain from commenting on genres you clearly know nothing about.
GodofCheesecake. GTFO! Chances are I know more about said genres than you. Now, go Festivus yourself. And yes, that was meant to sexual. If you don't like my opinion, well...I stopped caring about whether people did or not. It's quite funny that you do care though; I get a few good LoLs out of it. Enjoy your Festivus!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Dec 23, 2009,
I got a lot of problems with you people! Now you're gonna hear about it!

Frenchy: YOU LEFT

Anusfan: I never see you around anymore.

Many others: I don't like how you all suddenly became BTBAM fanboys.

Now for the airing of grievances toward random bands/famous people;

BTBAM: I appreciate your musicianship, but you're not all that good, and the way people worship you pisses me off.

Attack Attack!: Get the fuck out.

Jason Lee: Why are you a Scientologist? You're a really cool, funny guy and then I found out you're a Scientologist.

Ethan Suplee: *See Jason Lee*
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Another festivus miracle!

Happy Festivus guys
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Quote by guitarxo
HAPPY FESTIVUS EVERYBODY

where would I be able to find an aluminum pole?

Personally, I am using an old 6 foot lacrosse stick. You may have to improvise, but the important thing is the feast, airing of grievances, and feats of strength.

Washington Redskins
Mikael Akerfeldt, that fucking snob. How hard can it be to throw a few pairs of dirty underwear in the post?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
michael, your mother is extremely annoying. (and no its not a sexual joke) she needs to look after that 1 year-old instead of babying you mate.

taxi-drivers, you obviously know where the place is that i want to go, otherwise you would have found it very hard to get this job so stop screwing me around, take me there and don't try and charge me extra and think i won't notice

Work, before i started working there i said i could not work saturdays at all, it was in my resume, i told you again after you gave me my first saturday shift, i told you another time before my second sat shift and after taking me off the on-call roster for saturday you still manage to roster me on to work saturday anyway, 4 til midnight too, shove it up your ass.

Leading edge music, if my cd that i ordered 3 weeks ago only takes an over-night trip to get here from melbourne then why wasn't it here at least a week ago? i would have been fine waiting a week but this is ridiculous.
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.