Are most wah circuits, like the basic ones similar to each other? I want to mod my wah, artec apw-5 wah, to give it a smoother sweep. I found lots of crybaby mods I was wondering is the circuit similar to these? I'm probably gonna experiment with different caps and resistors for a while and see what I can come up with.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Similar yes, the same no..

It depends on what you call similar, they should have very similar components but maybe not in the same order, if you're experienced with guitar circuits/pedal circuits you should be able to figure it out.. Your best bet would be to see if you can get a schematic of your pedal..

HELLO!

A lot of wah's are Crybaby/Vox based. Some add buffers and other mods. Colorsound made an inductorless wah that uses a "twin-T" circuit and there are a few other designs out there.

Why don't you post some pictures of both sides of the circuit board and maybe you can get a little help with exactly what you have and what you can do to it?
Alright I'll post pictures up of the circuit later today and see if anyone can recognize anything, thanks.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ