Maybe you should look at making one yourself. It wouldn't be that difficult, just trace the shape of the original onto some timber and cut it out, bevel it if you want and drill the holes for the screws, easier than finding one.
At prices like those just for a pickguard I'd prefer to make a custom if I was you Blackmajik,

You can get some wood realy cheap and you, as fuglycat said, trace it, it would be much cheaper and you can customise it the way you want..

HELLO!

that website also looks sketchy as hell. however, after i bought, the wood, stain/lacquer tools etc im sure It would be around the same cost. also, its good to know I can get the wood to match the color. I was thinking about getting this guard and modifying the pickups.
I'm sure you can get some wood and use some old tools for less than $65!

And which guard are we talking about? I can't see a link or pic..

HELLO!

What wood were you looking at for the pickguard?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
okay, so you want maple?

thats easy enough to get ahold of. do you want it flamed (a bit more $$$) or not? your neck is most likely not flamed since its a squier, so itll match unflamed, but personally i think flamed looks nicer.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
you see the little lines running perpendicular to the grain? that is called flaming, which is a type of figure that is sought after in wood, it is less common than unfigured wood, and has special properties, mostly though, it looks pretty and is more expensive.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
a rosewood pickguard would look really cool on a white strat. Maple would be nice for black or most other colours.