i was walking around town when i started thinking. this probably wont make sense but. have you ever had a near death experience? well what if that "near death experience" really was death. what if when we die early...in our minds we continue with life as it should of been but in reality our family and friends are mourning our death.what if when we finally die in our minds we go onto another life and that cycle keeps repeating and we never find the beggining of reality...that thought made me stop and think deeply about life. but yeah just had to tell somebody about it.
You're right, it doesn't make sense... I get what you're saying, but how can that actually work?
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
lol i honestly dont know what im trying to say im tired and probably typed it wrong....

mine dont pass lol i have these all the time im pretty sane...i think
What about when old people die...do they just keep living in their minds? How old do you get before it becomes weird?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
i have had that same thought
The Bloodbath Burlesque Orchestra
Quote by phoenix_crush
Deluxe Skull Mace w/ Custom Sheath & Dagger

found that in the self defense section, y'know in case you need to defend yourself from a ****in orc

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I get what you're saying, it's hard to put into words though
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by bösepriester
not sure how that works but how does life work? answer that one haha

I've thought plenty about that. I don't feel like answering though.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
its just one of those ideas that make you think ive read philosophy thats way more wack than this lol
I think the MWI interpretation of reality fits that pretty well, but on the other hand some dudes in Copenhagen also developed a theorem were the universe needs qualified observers to witness everything, which is why life exists, because without those observers the universe has no meaning.

But at the same time, the MWI interpretation would basically destroy your free will, and I prefer to think that I can do what I please.

MWI=Many Worlds Interpretation, where every time a choice is presented, like a fork in the road, if you take left, the universe splits to make a universe where you took the right. And every time a choice like that has been made, the universe splits. But since you can only do what the other universe doesn't do, it just gives you a false impression of free will, which I find depressing.