Title says it all.

Im bored, so I thought of this.

Nothing awesome ever happened to me,so no story here.
i've been in space. not awesome enough? did i mention the part where i seduced and FUCKED an alien woman? well I did now. first ever interplanetary contact, and the first thing I did was introduce their species to the thing our species at a whole is best at. INTENSE PENIS. suck my awesome dick, Earth.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i've been in space. not awesome enough? did i mention the part where i seduced and FUCKED an alien? that's right. first ever interplanetary contact, and I was the first to mate with their women. suck my dick earth.

I remember that - you were good.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i've been in space. not awesome enough? did i mention the part where i seduced and FUCKED an alien woman? well I did now. first ever interplanetary contact, and I kicked it off by being an ambassador to their species with penis. suck my dick earth.

Yeah i think we can't top that.

/thread
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i've been in space. not awesome enough? did i mention the part where i seduced and FUCKED an alien woman? well I did now. first ever interplanetary contact, and I kicked it off by being an ambassador to their species with intense penis. suck my awesome dick, Earth.

i've seen bigger
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i've been in space. not awesome enough? did i mention the part where i seduced and FUCKED an alien woman? well I did now. first ever interplanetary contact, and I kicked it off by being an ambassador to their species with intense penis. suck my awesome dick, Earth.

There he goes, homeboy fucked a martian once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Well... it will be when I leave this shitty thread.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I got laid.

What a pathetic story. Alien relations on the other hand...
YNWA
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

yep threads dead. no ones topping that.
Quote by Kaneoen
yep threads dead. no ones topping that.

sorry guys, It's just how awesome god made me. again, sorry. just carry on the thread like I never posted.
Spam thread is spamy *reported*
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you