Hi all,

I'm planning on building my dad a guitar and well he's mad on Steve Vai. So I'm gonna build him a JEM......thing is he wants a specific JEM that I can't seem to find a picture of.......anywhere..........not even on Vai's site.

Apparently it was inside the Passion & Warfare booklet (cassette), it was black with roses, green knobs, and green and yellow fret inlays.

Just wondering if anyone's heard of it or could show me a pic of it.....

btw it's not Vai's floral JEM 77FP...........
With those inlays, its probably a Universe (7 string JEM)
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
i know the guitar you mean, its a Universe i.e. a 7 string Jem
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Definately enquire on Jemsite.
Also it's a universe if it's on the Passion and Warfare sleeve (most likely, I believe on the back of P+W there's an early JEM7VWH)
And the yellow inlays suggest Universe also.

EDIT:
Quote by shredftw
i know the guitar you mean, its a Universe i.e. a 7 string Jem

I have to correct you here. A universe isn't a 7 string JEM, it's just Vai's signature 7 string model. It's different from the JEM in that it has no monkey grip, not lion claw trem routing, and they all (well not all there are exceptions) have the dissapearing Pyramid inlays. The only similarity to the JEM is that it's RG shaped, that Steve Vai endorses it, and that the old JEMs have the dissapearing Pyramid inlays.
Last edited by Punk_Ninja at Dec 23, 2009,