One of my mates found this on Facebook. It's a kid who went to my school, and allowed this photo to stay on Facebook for some reason. Humiliate him. I may or may not share this thread with Facebook, depending on how well it goes.

Enjoy.

The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
I hate bullying.. but..

Damn it, I just want to beat him with a cricket bat.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Cannot unsee.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
my day is officialy ruined...
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Ooooooohhhhhh Mmmmmmyyyyyyyyy Gggggggggggooooooodddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals

Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Last edited by Axeaman at Dec 23, 2009,
Why did I even click on this thread?

Like Rabid said, a swift swing with a cricket bat wouldn't really hurt.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09