Page 1 of 2
Having a bad day?? Got no mates around to talk to? Let loose here.

I generally consider myself a lucky guy and haven't really had a descent bad day in a while now but I wanna hear what misery my fellow pitters stumble upon......out of curioiusity

fire at will. ^_^
I'm having a good day
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
i stumbled across a pizza eating whale some kid found on fbook... *shudder* its not even 9am and today is already ruined
I just finished a shoop on that kid. just when im about to post it it closes... ah well.
pretty good day here.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
I am not having a great day but its not a bad day, its just a O.K day
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
life sucks.

at times.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
well im snowed in and the forecast predicts bacon sammiches and fapping (with washing of hands in between obviously), as well as crimbo films.
My day was great!!! I passed my driver's exam thingie so I have a driver's license now and I've done everything I need to do for christmas... so for the passed 5 hours I've been sitting either playing my guitar or listening to music and just chilling.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
I'm still laying in bed, it's only 9:10am and I'm pretty fucked up on painkillers, since i just had some teeth pulled.

so far it's been a good day
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
i just got called into work. FML

you dont understand how much i hate supermarkets
I considered myself having a decent life until reading...

I generally consider myself a lucky guy and haven't really had a descent bad day in a while now but I wanna hear what misery my fellow pitters stumble upon......out of curioiusity

Then I felt like sh!t
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

My girlfriend is going out of town today and will be gone till next year. So I won't get to spend Christmas Eve/Day OR New Years Eve/Day with her.

Fucking sucks.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I'm having a better day now I've contributed.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Xmas dinner tonight, which means shitloads of food, so I shall feast like a noble, while alternating between laughing at stupid old drunken people, and oogling my friend's sister's ass.

Hell yeah.
Quote by KGB_INC
My girlfriend is going out of town today and will be gone till next year. So I won't get to spend Christmas Eve/Day OR New Years Eve/Day with her.

Fucking sucks.

I don't have a girlfriend
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Had an ok day so far, deposited money into my account. Applied for a proof of age ID, but didn't bring in the proper stuff, have to go back in tomorrow.
RIG
Guitars:
Fender American Strat
Carvin Bolt
Aria Fa 71
Epiphone Les Paul
Yamaha FG700S

Amps:
Hughes and Kettner Trilogy Half Stack
Marshall MG *hides*

Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby
Im not having a good month, let alone day, Im single and incredibly lonely
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I'm ****ing bored
need a drink
need a smoke
somehow not happy with my new rr3 it has a crack in the top of the finish and some paint worn off of the big wing tip : FML
i don't know how to change strings on a floyd rose
i don't have a girlfriend
my family embarrases me
i'm ****ing hungry
i need to get motivated
and now i am typing this shit on a guitar forum

So yeah i'm doin pretty well
Haven't eaten in 2 and a half days. Been throwing up bile since yesterday morning. Can't keep my temperature below 102.3 fahrenheit and I can't hear anything. merry freakin Christmas....
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44
Quote by guitarzephyr
Haven't eaten in 2 and a half days. Been throwing up bile since yesterday morning. Can't keep my temperature below 102.3 fahrenheit and I can't hear anything. merry freakin Christmas....

have you gone to your doctor?
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Quote by Hec1223
have you gone to your doctor?

Yep. He said, and I quote- "Well son, doing a flu or mono test would probably be useless right now, so just try to keep that fever down." He gave some suppositories and sent me home after a threw up in the office for an hour.
MY GEAR

Guitars
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- HBE Germania 44
Quote by guitarzephyr
Yep. He said, and I quote- "Well son, doing a flu or mono test would probably be useless right now, so just try to keep that fever down." He gave some suppositories and sent me home after a threw up in the office for an hour.

well hope it goes well for you man.

wait one question, i had the same thing and i could still hear. Why cant you hear?
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)

Guitar FX

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Had a pretty good day spent Christmas shopping, and no it is not late to shop on the 23rd of December I'll have you know! Although pretty damn tired as its near impossible to sleep while having coughing fits :/ but meh at least I don't have what guitarzephyr has.
My girlfriend's grandma has been diagnosed with intestine cancer, and she refuses treatment.
My grand-dad learned yesterday he has Alseimer disease.

This Xmas sucks.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Hec1223
well hope it goes well for you man.

wait one question, i had the same thing and i could still hear. Why cant you hear?

Sinus pressure has clogged up my ears.
MY GEAR

Guitars
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- HBE Germania 44
Had a row with the misses over nothing really. Pretty piss mood.

Nothing a brandy coffee and some tunes wont fix though.
Quote by guitarzephyr

oh ok.
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)

Guitar FX

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Quote by guitarzephyr

I hear scuba diving is a great way to get rid of sinus pressure.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
I don't know the epistemological truth and validity of this reality, therefore it has no meaning. **** it, enjoy the ride.
Quote by kbabz22
Im not having a good month, let alone day, Im single and incredibly lonely

This.

Except stretch "month" out to "year".
I found out today I don't have to spend christmas with my dad...

Fvck yes!!!

Yeah, today was pretty good. Stayed home all day, chilled out with my new puppy, played guitar, wrote a song, (Titled 'thunderpuppy,' for my puppy, ) and lurked the interwebz.
Today was pretty good for me, actually. Chilled with my best mate playing Halo all afternoon, then went to the cinema.

But now I don't think I'll see/talk to any of my friends until next week, possibly next year. And I have no family to see at Christmas, so the next few days promise to be very boring and lonely. To be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to getting back to uni just so I've got things to do. Even though that's the loneliest place in the world for me
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I just found ou that I need to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled soon, t'is a wounderful christmas present.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Eh. Pissed because my friend says that the 1942 Japenese American Concentration camps were non-existent/perfectly legal.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by gridlockSG400
Eh. Pissed because my friend says that the 1942 Japenese American Concentration camps were non-existent/perfectly legal.

How much more stupidity must I read today?
Page 1 of 2