I'm hoping to buy a Peavey Vypyr, 75 watt or 30 watt, the only thing is, is that I'm hoping to purchase a new guitar that will put me a lot out of pocket, so I'm putting my amp as my second priority, although I no longer own one anymore. I was just thinking because it would be a little lighter on the bank, are there any websites which sell used amps for considerably low prices?
You can get a used or factory b-stock Vypyr 75 from Thomann.de for a bit more than a hundred quid, I think.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
You can get a used or factory b-stock Vypyr 75 from Thomann.de for a bit more than a hundred quid, I think.

I've already checked there, and no, they're about over £200.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Checked at your local store?

Yes, their prices are ridiculous.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
There are some Vypyr 30s for less than £200 on ebay but I can't link to them.

Yeah, I'm not really interested in 30's less than £200 since their initial retail price is £150, thanks for the suggestion anyway!

I found this guy who was selling a brand new Vypyr 75, packaged, who got it as a birthday present from his grandmother, he plays bass though. I contacted him ages ago, so I'm pretty much still waiting.
Check Gumtree and Preloved, I've just found a Marshall 1987X head on there for £450 and they are usually about £850
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
^Yeah Gumtree is good. Also, if anything you should prioritize(sp?) the amp over guitar so I personally think you should get the Vypyr Tube 60.

All IMO of course.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab