Hey dudes and dudettes!

I've been listening to alot of Carcass lately \,,/

But I got a question. What style is Carcass really?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Grind in first two albums, death metal in Necroticism, melodeath in last two albums.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Used to be straight grindcore.
Now, people could still argue that they are grindcore, but I would put them more in the deathgrind camp.
How about a high five?

My Gear
Ibanez RG320
Schecter Demon 7
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 30
Bugera 6262/Peavey 412 cabinet
they land somewhere between grind-core and death metal, depending on the Album you're currently listening to.

--I call them "Cookie-Monster metal"
Quote by CTFOD
Grind in first two albums, death metal in Necroticism, melodeath in last two albums.

/thread
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
they land somewhere between grind-core and death metal, depending on the Album you're currently listening to.

--I call them "Cookie-Monster metal"

It's times like this that words just escape me.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link