hi, for a couple months ive been looking at devi ever pedals and always been really impressed by what ive seen. the problem is that theres so many of them - choosing between 3 fuzz pedals can be hard enough, choosing between 20 is just !!!
does anyone have any experience with devi ever pedals or recommendations on the best / least best ones?
cheers
I own the hyperion, Fantastic pedal, One of the best fuzz's available.

The others i've tried from the artifact range include the Ok Fuzz, Proper gated sputtery fuzz filth, The Disaster Fuzz, Pretty Gnar fuzz wth an oscillation switch and the Aneima OD Which is my next purchase probably. Fantastic pedals and tbh, everytime i play them i get serious GAS for them.

However there was originally a fair bit of Devi hate on these forums, as they are seen as one trick ponys or too outrageous.

And buy the Shoegazer.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
head over to Ilovefuzz and you can talk to Devi yourself
They really know their stuff, theres loads of info on her ¬_¬ pedals and they all seem to own most of Devi's range
Last edited by ze monsta at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by cliff_em_all

However there was originally a fair bit of Devi hate on these forums, as they are seen as one trick ponys or too outrageous.

And buy the Shoegazer.

The post-rock thread is in love with Devi Ever, though.

Anyway, I say get 'em all if you can't decide.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
ilovefuzz? theres a site for people who love fuzz?
my life just got a little more complete thanks for the replies guys.
oh and cliff i dunno if you saw my post in the dream setup thread or it was just a coincidence but yeah the shoegazer was one i was very interested in
Nah i diddnt, must be a conincedence, ha! Its just that my local music shop stocks the shoegazer and when you play this thing. by jeasous. More fuzz than you will ever needfor like £170? yes please.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Ive pretty much dropped you all the info in the PM I've sent, However we ignored the most obvious question, What kind of fuzz are ou actually after
Quote by ZanasCross

Devi Ever's stuff is awesome. I own the Hyperion and I'm looking to get a Shoe Gazer at some point. Awesome, wild, insane fuzzes. Just make sure you know what you're getting into when you buy one.
has anyone tried the legend of bit? i'm thinking come spring i want to get one of those over my big muff
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
I love fuzz but the videos in their website are blargh. Anybody that has one can post a video with better quality? or maybe it's my headpones?
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
I love them, I've got a shogazer ordered at the moment. To be honest Id say just trawl through the youtube vids to get a feel for the osund of each pedal. Devi have some links on their site if I recall.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"