I got my new epiphone 2 days ago so i'm trying it out. My amp sucks sorry,I'm playing Chapter Four by Avenged Sevenfold.I've only been playing about a year and half and have only been serious the past eight months. Here my go please don't mind my couple mistakes it's a huge difference going from a fender squier to a LP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWS2ALwDEIQ

Thanks,Be nice!lol
Last edited by asb9pwns at Dec 23, 2009,
good stuff man! are you taught or self taught? i really like epi LPs, the only problem with them is that I think they are a bit too heavy. But thats coz i play a really light ibanez which im used to
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

Dude you shouldn't make it seem like you're bad before anyone's heard it. Don't be so hard on yourself, no one's perfect.
alright thanks i just look at the other covers by people and there like perfect and mines not so i was just warning that it's not perfect but thanks. I was self taught but i've been going to lessons for the past few months which has helped me tremendously.And it's not that heavy its probably about 2-3 pounds heavier than my squier.
I'm going to be honest, it's impossible to tell what the guitar sounds like with that amp.