Yeah, The handmade in England ones, Anyone got a really nice opinion on the Meathead Deluxe? Silicon based fuzz that apparently is one of the best going, And it's taking my fancy a widdle bit.

So any experience with the D*A*M Pedals or opinons?

*awaits NightRaven*
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
i would link to another guitar forum where you could actually get some real feedback on these pedals. *the gear page dot com* but i wont do that because its against the rules. i dont foresee you getting much help around here (i could be wrong) when it comes to really high end, boutique pedals like that.
in any case, ive never played the meathead deluxe, but the one i did play sounded great. dont recall what it was though.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Thanks muchly
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

£175 isnt that bad, considering i just saw an MJM go for £155 on the bay..
Quote by ZanasCross

I've heard skinpimps fuzz-boxes are of similar quality, if not sound.
Never compared the two, but they do get thrown around in the same sentence frequently.
Try the, um, (*coughgearpagecough*).
Much more rea$$$onable than D*A*M.

Or:
http://digital.premierguitar.com/premierguitar/200912_1#pg199