im in need of money so im trying to sell my second guitar.
this guitar has the single most elaborate inlay i have ever seen

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/iminurstuff/ceg23mine.jpg

the good:

mahogany body with burl maple top
licensed floyd rose
maple neck with rosewood fretboard

the neck is more of a thick neck as opposed to thin one, its not a wizard profile.

i dont know what the pickups are that are in it because when i buy a guitar i assume im going to replace them with ones that i know i like. there's no name on the top so they probably aren't SD's. id rather not pull them out just to check.

i have only used it once; i plugged it in when i first got it to make sure the electronics work, which they do.

there is no brand name or serial number on this. this is one of a kind.

the bad:

when i bought this guitar the neck got warped from shipping.

to get the action even and playable the frets will have to be re-leveled, and the nut needs to be replaced .

assuming you can get the frets re-leveled, and the nut replaced, the tech i brought it to guaranteed me that you can get the action as low (or as high) as you like.

i am willing to sell the body and neck separately, if thats what it comes down to.

i am looking for offers on this. my preference is for cash but maybe someone could convince me to trade for something good.

i live in California; i would be willing to ship it anywhere, but be aware that the further away you live, the more its going to cost.

please make sure you read the above ^, especially "the bad" section. i dont want to get a PM after you buy this saying "hey the neck is warped i want to trade back or ill report you"

please email me at: iminurstuff@hotmail.com , as my internet is pretty bad and i would rather check my email then navigate UG.
forgot to say, i might be able to get more pictures upon request, but my internet situation is pretty sketchy so i might not be able to upload them anytime soon.

also forgot to say, the inlay has some pretty crazy detail on it (i.e. scales, teeth, etc.)
im not really a fan of the explorer body type sorry

as far as guitars go, i guess i should say im interested in something with a fixed bridge right now.

as for amps, i like the tone of my blackstar, but i could use something with bigger speakers.
soft... yea id probably get ripped off anyway considering this is a no name with a no name "ofr"
theres no name cause it was custom made

i emailed someone from UG that does inlay work, the quote they gave me to do an inlay this elaborate was 700-900$

its a liscensed floyd rose, not ofr

even if you traded me both of those guitars, it still wouldn't be fair to me.

thanks for free bump
BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a half....

custom made my a$$ thats some crap outt of china... a "custom" made doesnt warp in shipping
please stop posting in my thread

usps shipping isn't very good, i had no other option when buying it.
Ital_Stal, That guitar is of extremely high build quality, the inlays on it are far too detailed and elaborate to have been done by someone unskilled or in a factory, also the wood looks like it's of above average quality and the finish is clearly not a stock color.
Quote by Ital_Stal

custom made my a$$ thats some crap outt of china... a "custom" made doesnt warp in shipping

Why don't you stop being so rude? This guy is trying to sell/trade something, for you to come in here being an asshole for no reason is just uncalled for.

Another free bump for TS!
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Quote by Ital_Stal

keep the negativity to yourself. unless you have an offer don't post anymore.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Schism1985
Ital_Stal, That guitar is of extremely high build quality, the inlays on it are far too detailed and elaborate to have been done by someone unskilled or in a factory, also the wood looks like it's of above average quality and the finish is clearly not a stock color.

I'll agree with schism here, the inlay is far too good to be made by a cnc machine. I understand that the fact that it doesnt have a name on the headstock is odd however no one is forcing you to buy it.

As far as the neck warp, it can happen to any guitar depending on the conditions. we have no idea what this guitar went through during shipping. Hell i've known high quality guitar necks that snapped during transit let alone warp a bit.
"I would happily pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today"

-Poldo (the guy with both hands in his pockets!)