hello i have a problem with my wah pedal. every time i use it and i press it down so you get that whh sound i can barely hear it like im turning up and down the volume.
maybe its the amp im using a line6 spider3 but last week i played on a marshall (didn't remeber the type) i had the same problem. so what should i do?
dead battery?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
component problem maybe?
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Do you have pedals set up with the cry baby?
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
i would have to look it up to see which one, but in a wah pedal, there is one component that if is taken out (or isnt working), the result it a volume pedal. ill check and edit in my finding.

edit/
here ya go:
Lifting the earth connection of the 4.7µF capacitor will cancel the wah effect and leave you with a volume pedal.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Last edited by chea_man at Dec 23, 2009,
Ok listen, since you didnt reply I will just give you this.

If you have pedals (FX loop) running to your amp then you should try putting the wah in front of all the pedals. Sometimes the whh sound can make the FX you have going into the amp sound quieter. I had this experience yesterday and just put the wah in front of all my FX and WAH-la. All better.
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Quote by Rockerdude22
Ok listen, since you didnt reply I will just give you this.

If you have pedals (FX loop) running to your amp then you should try putting the wah in front of all the pedals. Sometimes the whh sound can make the FX you have going into the amp sound quieter. I had this experience yesterday and just put the wah in front of all my FX and WAH-la. All better.
i don't use any other fx pedals
Have you stepped down on your pedal (so it clicks) and then tried rocking it while playing?
Quote by Forkman
Have you stepped down on your pedal (so it clicks) and then tried rocking it while playing?

yes if my pedal is off i still rock it i don't know why
why the hell did you sig the guy that asked if your battery was dead?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!