So my tube amp with cabinet is now standing in a rehearsal room, which is not heated for all time. Could it affect my loudspeakers? And one more thing, sometimes there is some dew on the window from inside Could it be from too big moisture in that room?
Shouldnt really do anything to them. If you have a tube amp just make sure you warm it up and cool it down properly. But you should be fine. And the moisture is from condensation from it being colder/hotter outside then it is inside. Learned that one in 6th grade. No offense...
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
I'm also concerned on a level similar to this. My amp is on my windowsill, and in the mornings there's often a load of condensation on the window, and, I presume, on the cold metal parts on the inside of my amp. I haven't looked, and nothing's stopped working, so should I be concerned?
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Quote by Juadafi
I'm also concerned on a level similar to this. My amp is on my windowsill, and in the mornings there's often a load of condensation on the window, and, I presume, on the cold metal parts on the inside of my amp. I haven't looked, and nothing's stopped working, so should I be concerned?

As said before this is 6th grade science guys. The window has cold on the outside and relatively warm on the inside, so the contrast creates condensation. Unless half of your amp is outside and the other half is inside, there won't be any condensation forming in your amp.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
As said before this is 6th grade science guys. The window has cold on the outside and relatively warm on the inside, so the contrast creates condensation. Unless half of your amp is outside and the other half is inside, there won't be any condensation forming in your amp.

I like this guy. ^^
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Good stuff, lol.

Again, I say just shut up and play yer guitar...And most important, change those damn strings, they are getting crusty
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."