The screw the locks in my locking tunners or whatever thier called on a floyd rose is split and i cant get it off with a allen wretch is thier any other way
What do you mean by split? Is it in pieces? Or is the bolt just stripped? If it is stripped, try grabbing it with some pliers or a small adjustable wrench (if you have one). They also make tools specifically made for turning stripped screws/bolts. If it is in pieces, then I don't know what you would do.
What are the tools made for turning stripped screws and bolts like what is it called?
Since it's a screw at the lock nut, just grab it with a pair of pliers (vice grips if you don't have the hand strength) and then turn it.

Most hardware stores will have replacements....generally not in black however.