Yes i know, horrible amp so shut up -.- when i get a job im going to buy a mesa boogie double or triple rectifier or even a bogner uberschell or something nice.

but i have 1 question about it..i know it doesnt take distortion pedals too nicely. is there any pedals other than the foot switch controler for distortion that will work for the amp?

(if it matters id preffer something pretty digital-like i guess it would be..and if it matters i play like avenged sevenfold,paramore,coheed and cambria and rise against)
Guitars

Dean Soltero USA
Gibson 2014 Les Paul Jr.
Epiphone Prophecy SG (GX? Red with Dirty Fingers?)
are you asking for a distortion pedal? (even though you said you know it doesnt take pedals too well) or are you asking for a new pedal to switch channels? im really not sure which one your asking.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Hardwire TL-2 or MXR full bore metal distortion
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
He's asking if there are any other pedals beside the footswitch that works well with his amp. And if so what are some that match his musical styles.

I think
i was asking if there is a possibility of distortion pedals that do work for it other than having a footswitch, and which of the pedals would suit my styles if that clears it up a bit
Guitars

Dean Soltero USA
Gibson 2014 Les Paul Jr.
Epiphone Prophecy SG (GX? Red with Dirty Fingers?)
The spiders just dont like pedals, its not a brand specific thing. So if you want channel switching its time to get one of the FBV pedals. A basic controller will cost as much as a decent distortion pedal.