theres a used jsx at the guitar center near me for 650. is there any reason i shouldnt grab this
i can think of a couple possible reasons.
a) you dont like it
b) it doesnt work
c) you cant afford it

if any of these are true, then dont buy it. if not, enjoying your new (used) kickass amp.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
That's a pretty good deal man. As long as there is nothing wrong with it, I say get it. That is of course if you like the sound of it.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by bean-o
That's a pretty good deal man. As long as there is nothing wrong with it, I say get it. That is of course if you like the sound of it.

/thread
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Purchase it, even if you dont like it you can always sell it or trade with for more/better amp in the category.
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
update:

got the amp, have it at home right now and the thing is almost brand new. cant believe i got it for 625 out the door. it has a few scratches on the exterior but the inside looks perfect.

it has a black faceplate tho, not sure if they come like that or not, most i have seen are chrome, however i think i like the black better anyways.

went from a crate stealth 100w to a jsx 120.

now i just have to order a foot switch and im set!

Merry Christmas too me /flex
^ Somebody probably just took the chrome off.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I hate you. I hate your face. I want that amp.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.