if anybody has any bottles/cans of coke with any coke zone codes on it that they aren't using then please feel free to PM me with them and i'll love you forever

also, if you want to actually sign up and start collecting again PM me and i'll use the refer a friend option to gain us both bonus points!

thanks
bah
I've never met a single person that actually cared about those things.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by phantom lord363
if anybody has any bottles/cans of coke with any coke zone codes on it that they aren't using then please feel free to PM me with them and i'll love you forever

I don't know you,...........I don't want stranger's love

If I had some of the codes TS I'd give them to you but I've only been getting Tango and Dr. Pepper recently
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
good question, and i have no suitable answer. But if you were going to throw them away anyway, what odds would it make? OR if you actually wanted to start collecting them yourself, then by helping me out it'd earn you bonus ones too.

Basically, they've brought PS3s, Xbox's, and Wii's into their prizes which has sparked my interest in it, so if anybody fancied themselves trying to get their hands on these let me know and we can refer to help eachother out.
bah
I made a thread about this and got rejected by everyone

You'll probably get the same
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
I have no clue what these codes are/where they are/what happens and what you have to do? lol
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by honeybiscuit
I've got some. Make it worth my while and you can have them all.

and how might i make it worth your while?
bah
I drink on average 6 coke zero's a day too bad I'm too lazy to write down each and every code...
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by Creamcheeze
I drink on average 6 coke zero's a day too bad I'm too lazy to write down each and every code...

you should start, you'd have a free ps3 within a year
bah
I have 231 points, therefore, I am closest a decent prize, therefore, people should send me their codes!
Above post may or may not be true.
Quote by kurney
I have 231 points, therefore, I am closest a decent prize, therefore, people should send me their codes!

haha noooooo they should help me to get me started i have a mere 25 i'm not a high roller like you

Edit: not that it matters anyway! nobodys gonna bother or want to give away their codes anyway! looks like it's time to rekindle my coke addiction!
bah
Last edited by phantom lord363 at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by nigeltheginger
So if, hypothetically, I wanted you to refer me, how would I go about being referred?

i'd have you PM me your prefered email address and first name (or desired name) and then it'd email you an invite request, done.
bah
I got the east cost MS13 zones on lockdown. You're a go to transport the goods here.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana