sorry if this has been asked before.. i just need a few quick answers.

I am looking for a new power supply, i currently just use single 9v supplies but as i want to get more pedals seems expensive when i could buy a single power bank.

I have 3 pedals at the moment but am looking to expand.. can't seeing myself having to power more than 5 pedals in the distant future.

I have a small budget, around £20ish.

What would you recommend out of the:

power bank http://www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Effects-Pedals-100mA-outlet/dp/B000NVU9GG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261605891&sr=8-1

Visual sound or equivalent.. all in one kind of thing http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipment/visual-sound-1-spot-combo-pack--49271

this thing (some other gut said it was alright) http://www.johnnyshredfreak.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=12

anything else??

sorry for the long post. thanks
I've always used the one spot system. It's cheap...and quiet for the most part. When I had a bunch of pedals hooked up, it would make my wah pick up radio stations...but I put that on its own power supply and the problem went away. Now that I've thinned my board out...it doesn't do it at all. You can't argue with the price either.
i've got the johnny shredfreak one... i think mine has broken. I'd need to do a few more tests to make sure it's not something daft I've been doing (i've been rearranging my pedals a lot recently), though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
id go for the one spot. ive never had issues with mine, and unless you are spending a good bit more, most things arent going to be much (if any) better. even things like the Dunlop brick are going to end up doing the same thing. so unless you get something with isolated outputs, the 1 spot or godlyke power all are the two things i usually recomend.
What these guys said, the one spot is pertty nice for the money. I perfer to run off battires, because it gives a less compressed sound. At least with Boss pedals it does, I remember plugging my Ds-1 into a power supply for Boss pedals and it sounded super compressed and sterial, much perfer battry power. But thats just me.
If you're not concerned with dealing with batteries, a few rechargable 9V Duracell or Energizer work amazingly well. I only charge them about once a week when they start to produce a bit of a sag, but it's great having no extra noise in my chain.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.