Hey guys, this is gonna sound like a really wierd question but after months, and months of bidding for mutiple 5150 on ebay, they always either go to high priced or someone beats me to it. so i no that 6505 is exaclty the same as the 5150, the only reason i wont a 5150 is that i think they look waaaaaay better the 6505, does anybody no if i could make the 6505 look the same as the 5150???

sorry for wierd question guys,

thanks a bunch =]
They are already the same, just different names.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
well yeah thats what i meen. i wont to make it look like the 5150 change the logo's on the front and stuff
I think he means he wants the 6505 to cosmetically look like a 5150.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
Quote by JungIe
I think he means he wants the 6505 to cosmetically look like a 5150.

yep
Oh. You can make a logo. Or I am sure you can buy just a logo off of ebay.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Oh. You can make a logo. Or I am sure you can buy just a logo off of ebay.

+1
contrary to popular opinion i would say that the first generation 5150s were the best of their kind.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
take the 6505's knobs off and paint the panel black (i think the 5150 is black, anyway), get off the preavey logo using a screwdriver and get some matching door numbers that spell "5150" and stick them on with superglue.

should look just alike
Quote by 1jack369
ive just searched ebay , how could i make one?

The bit that has the logos is just a wooden board, sooooooo

Take out board, paint all black, stencil on logos, replace board......i think
you are putting way to much thought into the image dude. its a freaking guitar amp, you aren't putting on a art show when you play, your showing how it sounds and how your music sounds. cosmetics dont mean anything.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
+! to Heminder.

I routed my own wood cause I found house numbers were too big, but I just drew up some stencils and replaced my 5150 numbers with 7770.

The 6505 is way cooler looking than the 5150 imo. But yes, it can be done.

The logos are hard to get, but their are a few places online that will make you custom steel plates to put on it, or you could do something yourself. Getting one of those amps and modding the cosmetics is half the fun
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com