either these or those. which would work better with humbuckers?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
it depends what you want to sound like. the 1 meg pots will be a lot brighter than the 500K pots. also the 500 K pots are typically the standard for humbuckers.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
pmeg568c i just got freaked out by your sig:

Originally Posted by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.

...WTF????!! O_O
Quote by pmeg568c
it depends what you want to sound like. the 1 meg pots will be a lot brighter than the 500K pots. also the 500 K pots are typically the standard for humbuckers.

alright, so i've got really smooth sounding jazz humbuckers in a bc rich, so 1 megs would be the right choice here?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
1 meg pots weren't that popular in general usage, but some exceptional pups used 1 meg pots, like the original '72 deluxe tele with the seth lover cunife pups. your best bet is to go 500k though, the 1 megs might just be too bright for your tastes.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I think it would be too bright but hey, it's not that expensive so u can give it a try and give us some feedback
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
well what kind of guitar is it? what kind of music will you use the guitar for?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob