SkullCandy, or Sony?
There both $50,
Here's the basic SkullCandy's im looking at:
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/agent-black.html

Now, the Sony ones, are one's at Wal*Mart,
and they sound AMAZING with the test audio thign,
but ive heard the SkullCandy's
kick the sH!t out of Sony.

Ive also heard SkullCandy's break easy, and i believe that.

So, whats the better buy?

EDIT: I found the Sony's i ws talking about!
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-XB500-Diaphragm-Driver-Headphones/dp/B001RB24S2/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261610932&sr=8-19
MichaelEMJAYARE
Last edited by Metallica Meat at Dec 23, 2009,
Skullcandy's are all flare and no performance. If they're $50, they're going to be shitty. Even the high-end skullcandy's have nothing on good Sennheiser or Sony earphones.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
Sony.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Skullcandy headphones are horrible. And yes, they will break on you, I had a couple of pairs that I had been given that I used for running and they all broke within a month of getting them.
Go with the Sony. I have a pair of them, and they're good.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
try to find some sennheisers instead. not sure if they make any that are $50, but surely you can find something better than skullcandy or sony
Sony rapes Skullcandy and takes its money. I hate Skullcandy. They break in about 2-8 weeks. I've had about 4 pairs. Longest they lasted was two months. Shortest: two weeks. My Sonys just broke a few days ago (My fault). Got them last Christmas. Best headphones I've had.

But I would get some Shure SE 115s. They list for $120 but the black, red, and blue are all $62 on Amazon.

Edit: Shure's quality is bullet-proof.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Last edited by WillB13 at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by WillB13

Edit: Shure's quality is bullet-proof.

Are you shure?

/badpun
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Senheisser HD201s. about 40 bucks(can be found for 20 on sale online) they are huge, comfortable, great sounding, and tough to break. my sis has the 202 i think and also nice but not as comfy for my big head.