Page 1 of 6
Were there certain waves or periods of time in the pit where certain funny people were more popular? Like since Corey's been banned, it seems like a few other people are stepping up to the plate to compensate.
So?

Generation 1: What time period? Any noticeable people? Were you there?
Generation 2: Same.
Generation 3: Same, and as many generations until we reach the current one. How many do you think there are?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
No idea. But I never thought Corey was this popular.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
What the hell happened to imdeth? And Dirtymakik for that matter. Dirty is my arch nemesis.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Well, there was the generation with a bunch of idiots making jokes about rape, murder and bass players.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

The Pit doesn't really have any people standing out as hilarious at the moment, except for Kensai and some others, because all the best people seem to have been banned or haven't had time for The Pit. Jackal and Shinysides come and go, Corey is banned, and I cba to think of any other Pit Monkeys at the moment except for Demon Wolf, Ichi, and a few other people in the gaming thread.

edit: I'm sure there are very funny pit monkeys, like Venice King and the guy with the smiley that smokes and wears sunglasses as his avatar itchy guitar, but for some reason I'm having trouble thinking at the moment.
Last edited by cornmancer at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by cornmancer
The Pit doesn't really have any people standing out as hilarious at the moment, except for Kensai and some others, because all the best people seem to have been banned or haven't had time for The Pit. Jackal and Shinysides come and go, Corey is banned, and I cba to think of any other Pit Monkeys at the moment except for Demon Wolf, Ichi, and a few other people in the gaming thread.

Ghengisghandi?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Whatever happened to Jack Off Jill?

Other than that, I don't really care.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
imdeth seems to have disappeared.. I think he started uni/college this year so he's probably too busy. He was always funny, same with metaldud536, but I still see him posting occasionally.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by itchy guitar
What the hell happened to imdeth? And Dirtymakik for that matter. Dirty is my arch nemesis.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. It's not that I miss them it's just every now and again I think, "I haven't seen imdeth for a while"
Oh and itchy guitar that's your name I shall edit my edit.
No one knows who I am in this thread and I'm the most senior poster. Fo' shame, fo' shame.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Jack Off Jill and Gunpowder.

RevaM1ssP1ss and imdeth.

Other than that, MetalClaw used to be reeeal popular. Meh used to be more active and Popapez was like the oldest female here. There is more but it was too long ago.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
i would step up to the plate but it seems like I have a habit of killing threads. and maybe I am not that funny.
Why has everyone been sucking Corey's ****? I've seen him do some funny stuff, but nothing other that was noticable.

This Pit generation are a load of bandwagon jumping bastards.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Ed Hunter
No one knows who I am in this thread and I'm the most senior poster. Fo' shame, fo' shame.

People still don't know who I am.

other than the occasional 'oh, that asshole' thing.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Jack Off Jill and Gunpowder.

RevaM1ssP1ss and imdeth.

Other than that, MetalClaw used to be reeeal popular. Meh used to be more active and Popapez was like the oldest female here. There is more but it was too long ago.

Yellowfrizbee there's another funny person, God I'm feeling stupid

Quote by carlmagnus9
Who was this Coreymonster guy?

A very funny man.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I know you, Ed
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by KirkMetallica
Why has everyone been sucking Corey's ****? I've seen him do some funny stuff, but nothing other that was noticable.

Did you by chance see the 'Gear *****' thread? That was pure genius
Or perhaps the time that shitty band was playing outside his apartment.
ugh. don't even mention popapez. i've haven't seen an ugly virgin act like that much of an authority on sex and relationships since sue johanson:

#DTWD
Quote by Ed Hunter

I think you were the first person I saw insult Fassa... Therefore you are awesome... duh.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by KirkMetallica

I agree.
Quote by cornmancer

edit: I'm sure there are very funny pit monkeys, like Venice King and the guy with the smiley that smokes and wears sunglasses as his avatar itchy guitar, but for some reason I'm having trouble thinking at the moment.

Hey! You better uncross that sentence before I have to come and whack ya!

Edit: I see your edited edit now. Carry on.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I remember when rankles used to post and so did cas and dreadnought. I also remember the day the pit crashed and everyone tried to talk through thread titles and they all got banned. Shoot I remember when frenchy was a green mod and so was carmel, and when silentdeftone was a mod and after when he wasnt a mod but pretty much single handily ran the relationship fourm.

edit- i remember when kensai was super popular on here, it was all about some metal claw back in the day with all his/her strange pictures.
Last edited by rtbsmgsmf at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by KirkMetallica

You know he's a pretty nice guy. I mean sure he hasn't brought teh lulz like Kensai or Metaldud, but he's still a pretty nice person, and that in my opinion is better than cracking jokes.
Quote by itchy guitar
Hey! You better uncross that sentence before I have to come and whack ya!

Edit: I see your edited edit now. Carry on.

My deepest apologies sir. Anyway, moving on with me remembering UGers, Entity and ctb are great.
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
I remember when rankles used to post and so did cas and dreadnought. I also remember the day the pit crashed and everyone tried to talk through thread titles and they all got banned. Shoot I remember when frenchy was a green mod and so was carmel, and when silentdeftone was a mod and after when he wasnt a mod but pretty much single handily ran the relationship fourm.

Didn't she get promoted to Admin like a month ago?
EDIT: ^Indeed
Quote by TheReverend724
ehhhhh

I was at the time of posting it biatch.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Been here for two years and was an idiot for most of them
I've seen alot of the funnier/regular guys dissapear, it's sad i've always treated UG like it's a real life community where i know everyone and say hi to them on the way to the shop....excuse me i'm gonna go cry now.
Quote by Thrasher51
Didn't she get promoted to Admin like a month ago?
EDIT: ^Indeed

Yes, but she was blue for as long as I remember. Out of curiosity, was Carmel promoted just because Frenchy was stepping down, or did the two events happen closely together by accident?
Quote by cornmancer
Yes, but she was blue for as long as I remember. Out of curiosity, was Carmel promoted just because Frenchy was stepping down, or did the two events happen closely together by accident?

I'm not sure...maybe we should ask a mod that'd know for sure.
EDIT:
Quote by TechMetal

Check your sarcasm detector.
I don't find anyone on here hilarious at all.

Shinysides became full of himself after a while.
Corey just spams and gets away with it.
Kensai tries too hard.
Genghis acts like a 10year old.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Been here for two years and was an idiot for most of them
I've seen alot of the funnier/regular guys dissapear, it's sad i've always treated UG like it's a real life community where i know everyone and say hi to them on the way to the shop....excuse me i'm gonna go cry now.

Yeah you never were that funny.

You're pretty cool though, and I remember seeing you back in the day when UG was more of a community.