The local shop is selling a brand new Gretsch Corvette G5135 w/bigsby for $499 + tax. This same guitar is $624.99 new on musiciansfriend.com. I'm debating going down there and picking it up today. What do you think? I guess even if I don't like it I can re-sell it on eBay.
why not go down to the shop, try it out, if you love it buy it, if not leave it
tbh putting it on ebay, you may loose money on it, ebay charges and what not
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
Effing awesome guitar, I've played them a bunch of times and they just can't be beat. It'll be a great compliment to your SG as well!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Effing awesome guitar, I've played them a bunch of times and they just can't be beat. It'll be a great compliment to your SG as well!

Sweet. Now I'm all excited. I wonder why this local place priced it so low.
probably just a last minute holiday sale. i think it looks awesome! never gotten a chance to try one out myself, though.

BUT if you don't like it i wouldn't try to make a profit on ebay. nobody will pay new prices for a guitar that you say you didn't play, even if you're serious. plus, as somebody said, they charge a bunch of extra fees and things.

that color is pretty damn sweet though! just don't divebomb that poor bigsby
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by drewfromutah

might be a b-stock guitar, most likely returned item, ex demo or has minor damage, either way it should come with a full warrenty
Quote by drewfromutah

Be sure to make sure its not a factory 2nd or blem or anything like that.