Hi pit

just got back to the pit after a looonnnggg break, and just started hearing about this whole coreysmonster getting banned thing.........can someone link me 2 a thread or something? or at least fill me in on the details? cause shits like in every second sig and its pissing me off not knowing what the kerfuffle is about
Last edited by lurker_91 at Dec 23, 2009,
Shit happened, he's banned, the end
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by PrideDemon
Shit happened, he's banned, the end

Pretty much this.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
who is coreysmonster anyway.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94

Ok in the last five minutes I've seen this one too many times
I'd hate to be Corey right about now, he'll come back and it will be a huge anti-climax. No disrespect to the guy, he was nice and I think I laughed with him a few times but this is ridiculous. Everyone should just shut up about him.

EDIT: To TS, what the hell do you want? The specifics and the semantics of the situation or can't you put 2 and 2 together and see he has been banned and people want him to be unbanned. I have no clue how you have to start a thread on this
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Dec 23, 2009,
was it a perma? If not no big deal.
Last edited by Tempoe at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by Silver-spear94

are you serious?

only the germanest awesomest UGer to end up on this site in a long time.

EDIT: ^ and yes, I believe it's perma. thus why everyone is so pissed off about it. especially since he was one of the most well known UGers, it was intensely shocking to most that the mods gave him a perma for a pun. Coreysmonster's banning was the UG equivalent of Jesus choking on a chicken bone the night before his crucifixion.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 23, 2009,
i dont really pay a whole lot of attention to the pit. too busy on stupid little internet games. i take it i missed something fairly amusing.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

i miss him :[
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by entity0009
Animal Cracker

I'm pretty sure it's a type of noodle.
Quote by Silver-spear94

A very funny person! FuCKIng A! How do people not know this? I remember him from when I used to lurk, before I actually made a profile & all. Been here bout 4 years without a profile. I've given up on him being unbanned personally.

Edit: Not a perma? Phew! That makes me somewhat happy. At least the Pit won't suck as much soon. Yeah, the Pit is ok, but Corey was 1 of the few rare people who makes me LOL on a regular basis. Like I said, been here lurking for 4 years, just had no profile til Oct., and that kid always made me LOL my ass off.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
are you serious?

EDIT: ^ and yes, I believe it's perma. thus why everyone is so pissed off about it. especially since he was one of the most well known UGers, it was intensely shocking to most that the mods gave him a perma for a pun. Coreysmonster's banning was the UG equivalent of Jesus choking on a chicken bone the night before his crucifixion.

It is NOT a perma.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
are you serious?

It's not, Shiny. It's a 45-day I think. Lemme check his profile.
EDIT:
Quote by Corey's profile
I'M NOT PERMA'D
I'm banned, but not perma'd. Frenchy took off a ban in the UG dance-off, so I still got one to go. see you in 48 days.

I trust this settles the matter.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
are you serious?

He was perma'd? That sucks, man. Even if you don't think he's amazing, he's funny. There aren't a lot of people like him left here.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
IT WAS A PERMA-BAN?! I didn't know!

edit : oh... phew...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by Dream Floyd
IT WAS A PERMA-BAN?! I didn't know!

Good news - He isn't permabanned
Bad news - You seem stupid.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by lurker_91
Hi pit

just got back to the pit after a looonnnggg break, and just started hearing about this whole coreysmonster getting banned thing

name + this....

Quote by lurker_91
.........can someone link me 2 a thread or something? or at least fill me in on the details? cause shits like in every second sig and its pissing me off not knowing what the kerfuffle is about

Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
This is getting ridiculous.

He (COREYSMONSTER) himself doesn't like all the attention (I read that on his profile) he's getting for being banned. He'll be back so get over it and just be patient
Quote by Venice King
I'd hate to be Corey right about now, he'll come back and it will be a huge anti-climax. No disrespect to the guy, he was nice and I think I laughed with him a few times but this is ridiculous. Everyone should just shut up about him.

EDIT: To TS, what the hell do you want? The specifics and the semantics of the situation or can't you put 2 and 2 together and see he has been banned and people want him to be unbanned. I have no clue how you have to start a thread on this

are you retarded or just cant read? LINK TO A THREAD!!! please
After it has been said that he wasn't Perma'd, two posts after, people say they are shocked that he is perma'd.
Only the pit.
You're spelling it wrong... Pitmonkeys.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by lurker_91
are you retarded or just cant read? LINK TO A THREAD!!! please

You think I'm the retarded one?
*inserts massive rant that would diminish your dignity to shreds if you could understand big words.*

If you want the thread go look for it yourself you lazy fool.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
i dunno why everyone cares so much if he doesnt.

its like 45-day ban, just be patient internetz.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Venice King
*inserts massive rant that would diminish your dignity to shreds if you could understand big words.*

Quote by Aerokizzombie
name + this....

I am going to have to start using the word kerfluffle.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Venice King

wow you must awesome, good calls kid you seem highly educated and well read. How about I've been away, I have NO FUKINg idea whats going on or what the **** the topic is about, and the guy has posted in that many ****ing threads I have absolutely ZERO frickin idea as to what the topic of the thread even was, so please, pretty ****en please with a cherry on top, SOMEBODY ****EN ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!!!