I have a cry baby wah, boss chorus, boss flange and will be getting a visual sounds jekyll and hyde distortion/overdrive, electroharmonix memory toy and electroharmonix boost.

How would I set these out please?

Thank you
What are you asking?
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Either

Wah -> Boost/Dist -> Chrous/Flange -> Delay

Boost/Dist -> Wah -> Chrous/Flange -> Delay

Id put delay into the effects loop (if you have one), and chorus/flange if you want.

Just see what you think sounds best. The only really solid thing is time based effects such as reverb/delay should be last in your chains as not to distort the trails/repeats so it doesn't sound shit with dirt, which is kinda a problem if you have no effects loop and like to use onboard gain.
Quote by JamesLPs
Do you mean in which order? ..

I think that's what he means...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.

Either

Id put delay into the effects loop (if you have one), and chorus/flange if you want.

Just see what you think sounds best. The only really solid thing is time based effects such as reverb/delay should be last in your chains as not to distort the trails/repeats so it doesn't sound shit with dirt, which is kinda a problem if you have no effects loop and like to use onboard gain.

+1
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Dec 23, 2009,
Wah > Overdrive/dist > Boost > Amp > Loop Send > Flange > Chorus > Delay > Loop Return
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by JamesLPs
Do you mean in which order? ..

Yes? Set out?

Quote by beckyjc
Either

thanks alot
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Wah > Overdrive/dist > Boost > Amp > Loop Send > Flange > Chorus > Delay > Loop Return

This.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by bubb_tubbs

interesting, boost after od/distortion? i love to cascade my boost into my od pedal and/or fuzz pedal, any particular advantage to this setup or do you not like cascading?
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I'd prefer the boost after the OD because if you put it before, you're going to overdrive the OD pedal circuit and create diode clipping.

I'm making the assumption that the EHX boost is just a volume booster whereas the OD (probably a Jekyll/Hyde) is a Tubescreamer copy.

Basically you create your OD sound then bump up the signal level with the boost.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.