Hey! Long time reader, first time poster. Thought I'd open with a bang.
Bought myself a christmas present (since it was pricey, I can't afford to give anyone else any presents, but I don't care).

Schecter C-7 Blackjack ATX!

Since I'm in Sweden it cost me $1070 + a hardcase. Getting rid of my Les Paul BFG soon though, so that'll make me break even I think (guitar prices in Sweden sucks balls for buyers).

Had a Schecter 007 Elite some years back, but it never made me smile while playing, so I got rid of it. This one though... As you see in the pics, it's 1 p.m when I got home with it. I've been playing non-stop since.
I has LP BFG and a C-7 Blackjack ATX. They gangbang your dad. Kek.
BALLIN!!!
sorry i had to...HNGD
Quote by The_Rooster
Dude its a guitar, not an nuclear weapon...... unless your Chuck Norris.

Quote by RapeStove
That's what she said.

Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavy 25w
Boss OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss BF-3
Quote by MetalGuitarest
how do those duncans sound in er?? i was thinking of getting meself one in a 6 string version

Just let me start off by saying that this is my first ever experience with active pickups. I was almost swayed towards not buying it because of the actives, but I've read and heard that they sound alot more "natural" than other actives out there.

Compared to my LP (Burstbucker 3 in the neck/ToneZone in the bridge) this sounds... Clearer. Alot clearer, actually. Even though the guitar is all mahogany, there's quite alot of trebly goodness oozing from it (without it getting shrill, at all). Lots of bite, good string separation and alot of output.
I need to test it in some other amps before I can make up my mind about whether to switch them for some Lundgrens, but so far I'm very happy.
I has LP BFG and a C-7 Blackjack ATX. They gangbang your dad. Kek.
HN7SGD!

I love this guitar as well, I'm always playing this when i'm at my friend's house. He has one and loves it as well.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by Avskrap
Hey! Long time reader, first time poster. Thought I'd open with a bang.
Bought myself a christmas present (since it was pricey, I can't afford to give anyone else any presents, but I don't care).

Schecter C-7 Blackjack ATX!

Since I'm in Sweden it cost me $1070 + a hardcase. Getting rid of my Les Paul BFG soon though, so that'll make me break even I think (guitar prices in Sweden sucks balls for buyers).

Had a Schecter 007 Elite some years back, but it never made me smile while playing, so I got rid of it. This one though... As you see in the pics, it's 1 p.m when I got home with it. I've been playing non-stop since.

I played one of these in my music store today and i loved it It looks way better then a Hellraiser C7 imo. Man, its $1600 here in Perth!
And a decent case is gonna set me about $200!

HNGD again.
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy