I want to know if there are any tablature programs out there that automatically put the notes into the tablature / staff paper on the computer? Like.. I plug my guitar into my computer and use MIDI to record on my computer and I would like to know if there are any programs that automatically puts the notes I strum on my guitar into tablature form on the computer program automatically.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
No
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
If you are using midi I do belive Guitar Pro 5 does, but you might have to have the full version wich is 90 bucks.
if there is it will cost a bomb

but im to lazy to check for you cos you could do it yourself

i dont think we are that technologicly advanced in the guitar-computer world yet

just dont be lazy and do it manually, if i can do it you can
You can record a MIDI file and import it to Powertab if your guitar is MIDI.

I stole your LOL Stack
You either need a midi guitar, or a midi converter for guitar (they make them, I don't know the product name off hand but I read about it in a recent Computer Music magazine). Most converters only do single notes, not chords, but that will get you close.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Alright. Thank you but some of you didn't have to be douche's lol. I was just asking because after watching the making of Evisceration Plague by Cannibal Corpse; I noticed that Alex Webster was using a program that did that for his bass.
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
well if you had searched and found that this exact same question is asked all the time, maybe people wouldnt get annoyed at stupid, repetative threads...