exactly what I said as I ignorantly walked to the kitchen to grab a drink, not looking at the foot-tall stacked-up tower of pillowed mashed-potatoes sitting in a bowl on the kitchen table. hilarity ensued.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
it was really more the way I said it, and this thread was meant to be a place to share similar stories about being caught off-guard.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by DeadWhisper
whats so funny about a potato ?

its mashed potatoes. not just one potato....

but still a waste of a thread. PICS! NAO!!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Wondergaurd
it was really more the way I said it, and this thread was meant to be a place to share similar stories about being caught off-guard.

That was barely a story. In fact it only just made it into the category of a sentence.
...Cool?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Wonderful

Odd...

I was just thinking that as the page was loading.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by ieatu
*An heroes himself*

Go back to /b/.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Hmm, unless the potatoes were molded into a castle complete with gravy moat, I don't care
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by ieatu
*An heroes himself*

NO! No /b/ memes!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by soundgarden1986
Great minds think alike? (This would be easier to say if I recalled if I saw any of your posts)

Yeah, I don't remember seeing any of your posts either, despite how long you've been here.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.