It looks like they ditched/ changed some of their older models but the new assault series look pretty nice. What are y'alls opinions?

http://www.kramerguitars.com/
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I'm really digging the Assault 220 FR
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by SGburnsRED
I'm really digging the Assault 220 FR

yayaya me too, especially in white. And it's probably going to only be like $550, and it has an ebony board!
That is like un heard of on most guitars under a few grand.
Lets jump in a pool

The ebony board is what got me pretty excited haha
Quote by EchoxOath
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

Quote by SGstriker
Quote by SGburnsRED
The ebony board is what got me pretty excited haha

yayaya
oh hey what school do you go to? im from phx too
Lets jump in a pool

Yeah, he was on Curb...ooops

edit: they look pretty nice!
Last edited by Tempoe at Dec 23, 2009,
I go to Trevor Browne
You?

Man I have some GAS for that 220 fr
I've been looking at ltd ECs, I want a fr but their ec fr model is $1000
Quote by EchoxOath
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

Quote by SGstriker
Quote by SGburnsRED
I go to Trevor Browne
You?

Man I have some GAS for that 220 fr
I've been looking at ltd ECs, I want a fr but their ec fr model is $1000

oh never heard of it... Arcadia
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by I am wet
oh never heard of it... Arcadia

It's an ok school

But it's full of shredders that don't know anything about tone!!
I was talking to some guy in my guitar class about amps and one thing led to another and he started saying that a Frender frontman 212 sounds way better than a Peavey JSX

This guy has been playing for about 2x longer than me and plays through a Line 6 spider 3 stack
Quote by EchoxOath
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

Quote by SGstriker
i really like the LP-style bodies with the 25.5" scale... awesome!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
As a lover and small time collector of the old school models. I have to say, some of the new models look really nice. But changing the logo, IMHO, was a bad move.
I could go for that Pariah if the scale was an inch longer for teh br00talz.
I wouldn't mind ANY Kramer, they're all sexy guitars.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
That site has been up or a while now. Those models were supposed to be released in the fall. Now they're saying January, before it was December. I like the Pacer Classic but am bummed there are so far no USA made models and its all import. Personally I'm with halo71 in that the headstock logo looks bleh and cheap. Not sure who made the decision to go ahead with that design.
However, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and gonna wait and see if there are any higher end models available in the future. If not or until then, Gary Kramer Guitars is my current 'Kramer' and how it should be for the brand.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
That site has been up or a while now. Those models were supposed to be released in the fall. Now they're saying January, before it was December. I like the Pacer Classic but am bummed there are so far no USA made models and its all import. Personally I'm with halo71 in that the headstock logo looks bleh and cheap. Not sure who made the decision to go ahead with that design.
However, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and gonna wait and see if there are any higher end models available in the future. If not or until then, Gary Kramer Guitars is my current 'Kramer' and how it should be for the brand.

Yeah i've been looking into a Crusader Deluxe or some time now. When the new Kramers were announced I had my eye on the Pacer classic, now i'm just sick of checking every day for updates. Oh well i'll be able to save up only by summer maybe by then Kramer will have released a Jersey Star resissue .
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Good luck on waiting for a JS, as far as I've heard it won't be any time soon and definitely not by summer 2010. Check Ebay, pretty much your only bet.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I Love the classic and like the Striker and Vanguard. I could really do without everything else, the sheer abundance of LP copies is ridiculous too.

Anyone else think the Vanguard is entering patent enfringement territory on the RR?
wow, stepping it up kramer
Some sweet guitars in there! liking the assault with the floyd rose!
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
Quote by DSOTM80

Ya hopefully they do a few MIAs, I was considering getting a shredder guitar and though I might have to go to Charvel.
Lets jump in a pool

I'm actually kinda diggin the vanguard, its a pretty simple V but if thats a legit floyd, thats gonna be one sick guitar. MSRP is like $749 too so its gonna be like $500 at most.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab