let people cheat or copy off of you on homework and classwork and stuff like that, if they ask? I'm interested in hearing people's opinions on this.

Personally, as long as it's something that won't be easily traceable (for example, an essay would be pretty obviously copied if two people turned very similar ones in, so that's out), I'll generally let people copy off of me if they ask.
yea i always do
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I sent my science project to about 7 people once. They changed the wording and pictures, and that was about it.

I got Excellence, and the other 7 got Merit.
let them copy.

imo
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
**** them, let them do their own work. Usually I do a really bad copy of my homework and give them that copy.
We all share eachother's homework to the point that the teacher gets 25 copies of the same essay.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
if it was to help my friends i usually helped them (cheated so much in chemistry with my best friend cuz the teacher didn't pay attention), i didnt stop anyone from looking though.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Only if they're my friend, or they sit beside me or something. Otherwise I'm not letting any old schmuck copy my work.
me and a girl in my class are always doing that. its really the only reason we're making through anatomy lol.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
**** that, im not doing my homework for somebody to do the same in 5 minuets of copying
I most people in my classes and those I like are smart enough to do their own work, so no.
Quote by flanders_91
me and a girl in my class are always doing that. its really the only reason we're making [out] through anatomy lol.

You're a hero to all of us who are lonely.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I mostly do but more often than not im not happy doing it, because if i'm 'proud' of the homework that i did, i don't just wanna give it away like the achievement of knowledge has zero value to me.

God I sound like a dork XD
Last edited by dogmax at Dec 23, 2009,
Yeah, we have an organized cheating ring between me and my friends. One person will do one subjects homework and let everyone else copy, while he copies the other homeworks.
yeah i let people copy off me and they let me copy off them, except if i don't like them. also me and my twin brother share answers

EDIT: you should add a poll
GENERIC SIGNATURE
My friend paid me 200 dollars for any essay I'd write him back in high school. Usually piss easy too.

When it came to other classwork, I'd usually hook people up with answers. Didn't really like it when people tried cheating on a test/exam, mostly 'cause I wanted to be number 1 in scores. Usually was
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Last edited by Von. at Dec 23, 2009,
As long as they actually put at least some effort before copying off me and not if they do it all the time. If not, don't see why not
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by link no1
**** that, im not doing my homework for somebody to do the same in 5 minuets of copying

your a jerk.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
The last time I helped someone cheat, I scribbled some answers down on a scrap of paper and he stapled it to his paper and turned it in. So that's why that was the last time.
Well I'm usually the copier but I'm very courteous about it, I reword stuff a lot. I do let people copy off me when needed though.
If they usually do their own work but for whatever reason be it laziness or a lack of understanding I let them copy however if a person hardly ever does their work and just messes around most of the time I'll tell them where to stick it.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
If you let them copy, they'll let you copy. If they consistently ask to copy, then no. I don't like being taken advantage of, but if they honestly forgot or just didn't feel like doing it one night, then sure, it can help me in the future.
Quote by SlayingDragons
If you let them copy, they'll let you copy. If they consistently ask to copy, then no. I don't like being taken advantage of, but if they honestly forgot or just didn't feel like doing it one night, then sure, it can help me in the future.

And what if they're idiots asking to copy off of you in the first place? Why would you want to copy off of an idiot, and why would you presume they'd let you?
I usually let people cheat off me in Spanish, but other than that I don't do much in the way of cheating. It's not that I'm opposed, I just don't need to most of the time, and that's the only class where people ask for my help.
Quote by ieatu
And what if they're idiots asking to copy off of you in the first place? Why would you want to copy off of an idiot, and why would you presume they'd let you?

Well, if they copied off of me but wouldn't let me copy from them, then they're arseholes.

K, you have a point.
Only with friends. Although I generally prefer to explain how to get the answer rather than just giving it to them, where possible. That way they're less likely to ask for help in the future
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by flanders_91
me and a girl in my class are always doing that. its really the only reason she talks to me

Fixed.
you played us

as both a cancer and a cure
Squier Tele Custom
Laney TF300
Sometimes I do. I hate it when people ask to copy my assignment when I'm finished then they sit there and slack off instead of attempting to do it on their own.
it's called being an honors student
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Yeah I copy other people they copy me, the people that don't are dicks.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I let girls copy off me in hopes of getting in their pants.

To this day it has never happened though
It depends.. If it's one of my friends who usually does their homework and just forgot or something I will. If it's some lazy twat who wouldn't give me the time of day otherwise then NO.
Most of the time, yeah. Sometimes I need a few answers, so why not pay the favor back. Usually it's just a worksheet or some math or something. And all the people I give it too are usually quite smart, but didn't have the time to do it, or didn't get a small section, so I help 'em out.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲