I have three guitar pedals too sell:

-Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
-Boss BF-2 Flanger (Taiwan version)
-Ibanez Tube Screamer TS-9DX

First up is the Small Clone:

I got this used off ebay over a year ago. Love the pedal, works great. Checked by a local tech and is confirmed to be working great. Some scuffs, but they aren't that bad and are only cosmetic. A little bit of a velcro on the back, you can see it in the pictures. I wouldn't count on the velcro being too strong. It was there from the previous owner.

Asking Price: 65 USD Shipped

Second is the Flanger. Got this from my brother's roommate about 6 months ago. Upgraded to the Japanese version that I found at a local shop, couldn't pass up the price (Btw, very little difference between the two). Anyway, pedal is awesome and is in great working condition. Checked by a tech at my local shop and is working fine. The pedal has some small nicks and cuts on it, but are purely cosmetic. Removed the black rubber on the back for easier velcro attachment to my pedal board.

Aksing Price: 60 USD Shipped

Lastly I have a Ibanez Tube Screamer TS-9DX that I also got used off ebay about a year ago. The pedal has been working fine, but I upgraded to a MXR Overdrive that I personally like better. Pedal is in great working condition. Some small nicks, but purely cosmetic.

Asking Price: 75 USD Shipped

I am selling the pedal individually, but I will offer them all for a lowered price of 180 USD.

Message me if you are interested in two of the pedals, we can work something out.

Pictures of all three pedals can be found in this album:

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm251/acdclandon/Pedals/

None of these pedals come with a battery or the box they came in.

I am located in Olympia, Washington, U.S., and would like to keep the sale in the continental U.S. Transactions are done through PayPal, and I will ship within 1-2 business days of payment. References can be found under heatware username corvettez06: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=37806
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
PRICE DROP:

Clone: 55 USD Shipped
Flanger: 50 USD Shipped
Tube Screamer: 65 USD Shipped

All of them for 150 USD Shipped.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE