Sooo my guitar teacher who I have been taking lessons from for about 3 years now just got a used C-1 Classic in, and I'm planning on buying it
The thing was barely used by the previous owner and I found like two knicks while playing it today, what do you think I should offer him for it?

I was thinking like $500, but I'm really not sure what would be a good price considering its been discontinued and all. Any help is appreciated!
Amazing guitar in my opinion. I bought mine for around $1500 Australian, before it was discontinued. Whatever you pay is a bargain compared to the overpriced market of everything in Australia.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
i have one on the way that i found on ebay! what finish is this one? $500 is pretty close to what used ones are going for. depending on how bad the nicks are, you might be able to go a little lower.

post photos if you get it. i hear really good things about the JB/Jazz combo but sadly mine is coming with mustaine live wires

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
i have one on the way that i found on ebay! what finish is this one? $500 is pretty close to what used ones are going for. depending on how bad the nicks are, you might be able to go a little lower.

post photos if you get it. i hear really good things about the JB/Jazz combo but sadly mine is coming with mustaine live wires

Transparent blue. Its a beautiful guitar
And the nicks really aren't too bad, one is on the back of the body and the other is on the headstock and I probably wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't inspected the thing like crazy haha.
I'll be sure to post some pics once I get it.
yessir, all of the finishes it comes in are stunning, but im in love with the trans blue and i passed up a few good deals until i finally found one with that finish. looks like i wont get mine before christmas oh well, maybe by new years.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab