Wow, I've missed posting songs on UG for other people to judge on.
Well, anyway, here's a song I've been working on for some time now.

Crit for crit, as always! Just leave a link or something.

Thank you!

Peace out.
Attachments:
s_031.zip
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
In my opinion, the drums should be turned down, and probably be changed to the compressed tone option. Also, I think this piece could really benefit from having a bassline; adding a low end would add a bit more of a drive to it, as well as help define root notes and progressions more. With bass, I think this piece could be good, although I don't know how the transition from the acoustic part to the last chorus will work; I'm thinking there will need to be some kind of build-up to it. Still, I think you've got the foundation for a good song, as long as you keep working at it.

C4C? Anything from my sig would be great.
Wow, thanks for that!
Yeah, I'm not much a bassist at all, so I was planning on letting our bassist do that.

And as for the Acoustic -> Chorus transition, I was thinking of vocals going through the
acoustic part (like the first line of the chorus), then the chorus suddenly kicks in.
I don't know. Something like that.

But thanks heaps for that! Now to crit yours
If it sounds good to you, maybe at the bassline I wrote on here to it until then; I kind of wrote it in a hurry, but it should take the place well enough for crits until a real one is written.
Attachments:
s_031.gp5
Quote by herby190
If it sounds good to you, maybe at the bassline I wrote on here to it until then; I kind of wrote it in a hurry, but it should take the place well enough for crits until a real one is written.

Wow! That fits so perfectly!
Thank you so much.

Haha I'm still in awe, wow.