Page 1 of 2
I saw nothing like this in the forbidden threads sticky, and I kinda wanted to tell a story, so why not try making something like this and see if it floats?

Basically, post the coolest thing that happened to you during the day you post. This means that you can post multiple days if multiple awesome things happened to you. Maybe you just succeeded in asking out a girl and are not seeking advice (otherwise you'd go to the RT). Perhaps you just aced all your finals, etc.

I'll get the ball rolling:

I was at something of a party earlier tonight, about 15-20 people there. I've been playing guitar for about a month and a half after a solid couple of years of dreaming about getting one and emulating some of my favorite metal bands.

So at one point, I take my friend's guitar (nothing too special, a cheap Squire Strat) end up tuning it AGCFAD, and just start playing Mastodon's March of the Fire Ants in his basement. I actually was able to play most of it without pausing, which was something I was unable to do just practicing it on my own. Ended up being the center of attention at the party. Such a huge adrenaline rush, playing in front of people and impressing them.

Okay, your turn. Share awesome stuff that happened to you.
5 minute delay on a ban

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
saw a man stumble on a step. gets me everytime
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
I got some astroglide lube in the mail that I ordered. I masturbated twice, I can truly say that with proper technique it feels like Im paying for hooker to blow me.
I cut my hair today after having long hair for six years.

I got looks from a bunch of cute girls at the mall and won a thing of cinnamon twists at Taco Bell in the little coin drop thing.

Also, I got a Chirstmas present in the mail from my college friend's mom. It was a bunch of Fun Dip.
Last edited by archangels666 at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by WyvernOmega
5 minute delay on a ban

I lol'd.

Best thing that's happened to me today? Got a free pair of socks.
Sail upon the open skies
I've done nothing today pretty much...so I guess the best thing would be watching an entire season of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
the best thing that happend to me today was smoking pot and getting ufc 2009 and some new skullcandy inkd headphones
I failed at fixing my car and got bailed on by the friend who was supposed to help me fix it...oh wait...you said most awesome thing?

I took a nice shower.
It's the second time i change strings in my new guitar, it feels nice. Also today I have 2 months without smoking
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I got Wienerschnitzel
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Last edited by lvskipper at Dec 24, 2009,
Quote by magnum1117
It's the second time i change strings in my new guitar, it feels nice. Also today I have 2 months without smoking

I figure that's worth a congratulations. I have a friend who's trying to kick the habit, but isn't doing well.
I...uh...swept the same sweep for 3 hours today, and i think i got it to be a little faster...
I got a shower, twas lovely and the day is still young
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Blackjack from Everclear apparently gets my adrenaline going. And i made plans to have a fortification storming tonight with a group of people.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Where do I start?
2am: I couldnt sleep because of ****ing pills (ecstacy)
4am: woke up
4:30am: fell asleep
7am: woke up, feel like sh!t
10:30am: Have to drive my girlfriend of 2-3weeks to work and home (1 hour round trip whilst feeling shit)
12: pick up friend and go to beach where I feel in a shit mood, everyone is annoying me.
3:30pm: eventually get home where its about 33 degrees and im sweating like a pig
Not much happened here apart from being in a shit mood and my muscles hurting
11:30pm: I ask my girlfriend about something and we subsequently break up, there goes the best girl ever...
0:35am: Its christmas and I fucking hate life

oh wait wrong thread
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
I watched the Candlejack vid for the first time. It's weird because I used to watch Freakazoid all the time as a kid, but I never saw it..

I don't get what all the fu
Last edited by Ignite at Dec 24, 2009,
ArchAngel

Dude thats creepy. I got my hair cut yesterday after having long hair for like 4 or so years
Last edited by LTDman90 at Dec 24, 2009,
My daily downward spiral of confidence and ego, leaving me wallowing in a puddle of self-pity.

Yup, not much happening today.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I found out I'm getting a new guitar tomorrow and I finally mastered the Nothing Else Matters solo.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
I woke up and got on the computer… I'm not really looking forward to today, my dad's side of the family always come over on christmas eve and I swear there are only 3 of em that are right in the head, and I'm never around em very much so it'll be kinda awkward and dad'll make me play a bunch of crap songs. But despite all that it won't be too bad.

tomorrow will be cool though cuz I'm getting a couple of pedal kits and for lunch we're going over to my grandparents on my mom's side and my uncle and cousin on that side are cool.
I ate and pooped normally. After spending time in the hospital and suffering from unbearable stomach pain, vomiting, and diarrhea, being able to eat and crap normally is nice.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Not a whole lot worth mentioning comes to mind, but yesterday/today has been my favorite day(s) of the year. I love Christmas!
My Gear:
Electric:
Dean From Hell (CFH/Dime)
ESP Ltd EC-1000 Amber Sunburst
Laney LX65D amp
Acoustic:
Taylor T5 custom koa
Marshall AS50D amp.

PSN ID is also

MrSprinklez
My girlfriend gets back to Liverpool later.

Oh, and I just remembered that I have a bottle of Russian Standard in my cupboard. That should get me in the Christmas ****ing spirit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I had a cookie, and I'm about to have some of the gammon joint. I wish christmas was over already, I'm not looking forward to it anymore.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 2