I like your breakdown part in "move", although drums could be better in that part. And i like your use of the diminished scale
Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Zoom G5
Blackstar HT1 mini stack

Epiphone G400 SG Goth / with Emg 81 +85
LP kit
Jackson RR24m
Jackson Dk2M
Maton EM225c
Bugera 333XL
Randall RA412XL
ISP Decimator G String
Boss Tu-2
Boss RC-2
Damn, starts off with low and heavy seven strings in your face. I like. I mean though the first nine bars are slightly cliche but hey, it works so I'm not complaining too much.

Bars 10-13 switch away from groove onto thrash... or something thrashy. Anyways, the main point is that it counters what came before it. Which is cool.

Bars 14-38 hmm. If you could change them around a bit? I mean it's cool but the problem is that it is being repeated too many times with no change. You could try harmonizing it on the second guitar. Or wierdly harmonize it, like don't use the traditional m3. Try like... other intervals, lol.

And I enjoyed your "wank" section quite a bit. I like the chord second guitar plays in bar 41... funnily enough I use it quite often. The sudden quarter notes after a slurry of 16ths and 8ths sound odd in bar 46 of the first guitar. I don't know what to say to that hmm. You could try playing them all as quarter note triplets, playing each a few times?

Anyways, the song ended way too early unfortunately. because I sort of liked where you were going with it. Although I do say that the "wank" part made it reach its climax way too fast. Its a short piece but it has flashes of brilliance. Keep working on it.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1250593
I really dig the first 13 bars. soudns original and kicks ass, although the drums could be improved. The double bass is a bit too fast for my taste and I would put emphasis on the triplets in bar 12.
The move part is either too long or too empty. you can do something like that for a few seconds but it gets boring fast.
The wank part sounds fine too, excelent note coice for a death metal song.

overall it's prety good, let me know when it's finished and I'll check it out again.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1248779
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻