Can i leave the strings off off my guitar for a few days without any damage? Its a floyd Rose so i dont know if that makes a difference. Thanks
yes

I don't know what damage you could do my leaving strings off, thus relieving tension off the neck. Especially if it's only a few days.
Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Zoom G5
Blackstar HT1 mini stack

Epiphone G400 SG Goth / with Emg 81 +85
LP kit
Jackson RR24m
Jackson Dk2M
Maton EM225c
Bugera 333XL
Randall RA412XL
ISP Decimator G String
Boss Tu-2
Boss RC-2
you're best not doing it because the truss rod is made to counteract the forces that strings put on a guitar but at the same time if you are flying going overseas you should loosen the guitar strings because they will put more tension on the neck. but if you absolutely need to you can leave them off for a few days just try not to do it often. also put a piece of wood underneath the floyd rose or take the springs out the back.
Quote by GoofyMike
well the floyd is completely taken out is that alright?

Yes I've had a guitar not have strings on it for over a year and the neck relieved and to everyones shock and awe the guitar is still in 1 piece. Anyway why are you planning on taking the strings off?
I'd just leave them on. Slacken them slightly if you're worried. Removing them completely leaves the truss rod unopposed which can lead to you having to re-setup your guitar anyways.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
I'd just leave them on. Slacken them slightly if you're worried. Removing them completely leaves the truss rod unopposed which can lead to you having to re-setup your guitar anyways.

^What this guy said. You're probably going to have to setup the guitar again anyways at this point.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
have fun putting them back on with no tension on the floyd
It's actually as easy as anything if you've got any common sense.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...