Alright so as the title of the the thread state i need help persuading my mom about buying a Carvin guitar. I've looked over the specs and compared them to other guitars that i've tried and i'm about 99.9% sure i wanna get the Carvin ST300 I got the specs and neck dimensions and i'm pretty sure this is the guitar for me (compared by playing guitars with similar specs). Basically my mom doesn't wanna but over the internet (with my own money) I tried telling her there's nothing to worry about, but she still doesn't trust me or the internet and my dad thinks I'm to inexperienced to be buying stuff off the net (i've been reading about Carvin guitars since I made my last thread like a week ago)

What could I say to convince my parents that I know what I'm doing?

Also for those that don't know and are itching to tel me to spend my money on an amp instead, I'm already considering either a peavey classic 30 or a valveking.
I honestly don't think you should be spending money on a guitar, I mean, your Epiphone should be decent enough for now. Put that money towards an amp.
use paypal, that way you are ensured up to $5000.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Pretty sure Carvin are a respectable company that won't be stealing your money. You just have to look at their customer base and see they don't shit by half measures.
Quote by aradine

How do you know they insure you up to $5000? I just checked their site and I couldn't find any information about insurance.

Quote by azn_guitarist25
Pretty sure Carvin are a respectable company that won't be stealing your money. You just have to look at their customer base and see they don't shit by half measures.

So I should just ask some people from the Carvin forums for help too?
You can or you can just get your parents to talk to some representative at Carvin or something to change your parents opinion.
Quote by aradine

i believe its only $2000
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil