So my dilemma is i own all half stacks, and a Roland cube 20x. My stacks are impossible to get around to places other than my main practice areas and shows. My cube isnt loud enough to cut over drums. I want to be able to jam with other bands every now and then, but need an efficent amp thatll fit in my 2 door 1992 mustang. I found a Fender Princeton 650 for $250 thats pretty nice for a solid state amp. But im spoiled on tube amps. So i was thinking maybe just a 212 cab for travel? i found a fender 212 for $60.
Im not deadset on Fender, just theyre a pretty cheap option. If i go combo, i need at least 60 watts. I would like not to have to run a pedal in front of the amp if possible. I play metalcore. Any amp or 212s recommendations? my budget is $400 and under, and under would be best. Im going to have $200 around christmas, so anything over that would be me saving over time.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
maybe even look at 2x10 fenders if you find one you like thats loud enough (i forget the name of the one im thinking of) but i have a 2x12 twin reverb and its a pain in the ass to haul around, and is so hard to get into a 2 door car or truck unless you put it in the trunk which i do. but i will be honest, you get used to carrying it around the more you do it, even though it weighs 80 pounds, working out has made all the difference with hauling it around.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
i dont need a 212 amp lol. a 112 combo with high wattage would be finee. or a 212 cab for my 6505+. i just need recommendations =)
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10