So im stuck in Indy alllllll weekend. And i want to catch a metal show while I'm there. What venues are up there for local metal shows?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Perhaps do a google search. I warn you, my state's capitol is a pain in the ass when it comes to getting around via automobile. I've never seen more one way streets in my life.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Perhaps do a google search. I warn you, my state's capitol is a pain in the ass when it comes to getting around via automobile. I've never seen more one way streets in my life.

this, it's a pain in the ass to get anywhere.
none. indy sucks.

if anything, pick up a NUVO magazine and look for any metal shows around the area. and you're SOL if you're under 18. and if you are 18, you still don't have a whole lot to choose from.

i can't remember the last metal band that came through Indy, other than that Skeletonwitch show i went to a while back.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

This. It's like one big circle!

Also

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Indianapolis+music+venues

And yeah, Indiana sucks as far as metal goes. Seriously, go to Chicago haha
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Dec 24, 2009,
i would go to chicago if i had a choice. im only 17, and have to go there to see family.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
i would go to chicago if i had a choice. im only 17, and have to go there to see family.

you are out of luck my friend.

do you like really bad scene bands? then there's some hope.

how do you feel about christian hardcore? there's another option.

what i'm trying to say is that Indy sucks.
Quote by mental_zer0
you are out of luck my friend.

do you like really bad scene bands? then there's some hope.

how do you feel about christian hardcore? there's another option.

what i'm trying to say is that Indy sucks.

Yeah, if there are any good bands here it's all 18+

But if you wanna listen to some country then Indiana is the place to be! haha
It's the worst around the IUPUI campus, whoever planned the transportation grid was huffing paint and drawing random lines.
Nikolas
well hell ill settle for scene or hardcore! where are there any of those shows at on the 26th, or 27th?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10