This life I can no longer stand...

I've lost my mind,
I know I have-
The unnatural pain,
I can now grab.
Now let me go,
Please set me free,
This mind I'm in is killing me...

As you can see, it has a sort of brooding tone to it... I wrote in a similar style to that of "Fade to Black" It's more about a guy truly wanting to kill himself, than anything else... but everything involved is open for discussion.

Finally, as a disclaimer, I was in no way depressed upon writing this. I was in Algebra II.. but I don't think I'd lose my mind due to solely that.
i dont get why people think you have to be depressed and emo to write stuff like this.
really good stuff by the way
Nor do I, but it's always good to tag a little reminder on there, so I don't get any phone calls from the suicide prevention hotline ;P
This was really good. I don't really have any negative comments for this piece, the flow was great all the way through, you have a knack for rhyming, I didn't sense any forced rhymes. This was just really solid stuff. Nice work, I enjoyed it.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
its awesome, the rythym carries through the words, complete work of art
Sorry if Ive offended some kind of Punk God I should brush up on my Commandments of Punk maybe copy down the Punk Bible a few thousand times so I don't forget again sorry for my error O Punk Master Of All Things That Are Punk .
NICE. The rythym NEVER lets up.

As you can see, it has a sort of brooding tone to it... I wrote in a similar style to that of "Fade to Black" It's more about a guy truly wanting to kill himself, than anything else... but everything involved is open for discussion.

I completely agreed with this. Great homage without being a ripoff.
C4Cin my sig? Sorry to be advertising my shit everywhere haha.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Wow I loved it. You have a great sense for rhythm.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by benx3000
NICE. The rythym NEVER lets up.

I completely agreed with this. Great homage without being a ripoff.
C4Cin my sig? Sorry to be advertising my shit everywhere haha.

I found your lyrics pretty easily, because I looked at the URL bar, but you messed up the HTML code for the link just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks for the help you guys, it means a lot. update on this: my band is working on the instruments for the song now.
Last edited by Gh057 at Jan 7, 2010,
The rhyming scheme was really nice and I liked the technique in you writing, for sone reason the Lonely cell image stayed with me the whole time and the whole song seemed structured off if living in a cell, which in a way relates to the meaning you said "suicide" it's being locked in a state of mind that can hold you as long as you let it, this was a good peice thanks for the crit.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....