Ive been playing about 6 months now, so i'm not a total nube but i still have stuff to learn. i never got around to learning how to sweep pick, and now i need it because the other day i thought of a new intro for a song and it was pretty sweet but it lacked that creativity. i tried using arpeggios but it wasn't the same.Can anyone help?
well just check out some vids on youtube, but honestly at 6 months thats not something you should be to worried about.
Quote by washburnplayer9
Ive been playing about 6 months now, so i'm not a total nube but i still have stuff to learn. i never got around to learning how to sweep pick, and now i need it because the other day i thought of a new intro for a song and it was pretty sweet but it lacked that creativity. i tried using arpeggios but it wasn't the same.Can anyone help?

You have craploads of stuiff to learn, and sweep picking isn't one of them, not yet anyway. Put it on the backburner for a year or two, you've a long way to go before you're in a position to learn it or even make use of it.

I've been playing 20 years and haven't got round to learning sweep picking because it's not essential and i don't honestly think i'm technically adept enough to pull it off convincingly. If you want to learn it then that's fine, but you need to have first covered all the techniques and knowledge that comes before it - and there's no way you've done that in 6 months.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com