Page 1 of 5
More great news from the wonderful state in which I live. A pediatrician was recently arrested for molesting a kid. He got arrested and made bail.

Then, as it turns out, police found evidence he molested 26 others ranging in age from three months to thirteen years. Videos were also discovered.
During searches of the doctor's office, police found a computer data storage device that contained videos of multiple forced sexual acts with child patients -- including intercourse, oral sex and fondling -- according to court records. The videos were made between Aug. 7 and Dec. 13, police wrote.

Several videos are described as showing the doctor, wearing his blue scrubs, yelling orders at babies and toddlers, some of whom are crying or trying to run away. In one video, Bradley has a "violently enraged" expression on his face, police wrote.

He was arrested again, this time bail was set at 2.9 million dollars.

Could things possibly get any worse? Well, I'm glad you asked. Investigators are now saying they have reason to believe he may have molested UP TO 100 KIDS. And here's something you probably haven't thought about: Imagine being the investigators. You'd have to sit down and watch all these videos of children being brutally raped. Suddenly, your job doesn't seem so bad in comparison, eh?

And finally, I have a question for you all: What would be an appropriate punishment for this person? IS there one? Discuss!

(Invalid img)

Source is right here

Happy Holidays!
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
disgusting....the only punishment would be for 100 kids to rape him
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Sex with old women for eternity.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Ten minutes in prison. That's all the time it'll take for him to get killed. You don't rape or harm a child. Even criminals have standards. Seriously though, he deserves life in prison and maybe a couple bullets to the head.
Quote by i_killed_bill
Ten minutes in prison. That's all the time it'll take for him to get killed. You don't rape or harm a child. Even criminals have standards. Seriously though, he deserves life in prison and maybe a couple bullets to the head.

They won't put him in general population. I don't even think it'd take ten minutes for him to get raped to death. He'll no doubt be placed in protective custody.
Banging on a trash can
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Dec 24, 2009,
Castration sounds like good punishment to start with. Perhaps some Chinese water torture to follow.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I say death would be a reasonable punishment for him. This story just shows how messed up the Justice System really is. I think anyone convicted of rape (of any age) shouldn't be allowed to make bail.
Quote by rockstar mace
disgusting....the only punishment would be for 100 kids to rape him

If that is a serious post then you sir, are retarded.
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Give him the chair. Actually, castrate him, let him live without testicles for a month or so, then give him the chair.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Some people just plain look like paedophiles

I reckon.

Also, I'd love it if he got put in with the other prisoners.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I just thought of the perfect punishment for him:

Force him to browse the FotB every day for 18 hours.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Figured I'd bump this with some new info.

On Monday, a grand jury indictment accused Bradley of sexually assaulting 102 girls and one boy he treated – a more than tenfold increase in the number of victims originally alleged.

Five girls who "appeared to lose consciousness" during sex assaults are shown in video recordings seized from Earl B. Bradley's home and pediatrics office in Lewes, according to a 471-count indictment handed down Monday by a Sussex County grand jury.

The indictment and other court records accused Bradley, who had offices in Lewes and Milford, of fondling the children and forcing them to engage in oral sex and intercourse, at times with youngsters screaming and trying to escape.

Yes, you read those numbers correctly. 103 victims and 471 charges of rape and abuse.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20100224/NEWS01/2240356/Bradley-sex-case-ignites-outrage
Banging on a trash can
Quote by SOADisdabest
Not sure if that's a very good punishment for a pedophile.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
inb4 people saying "let the justice system punish him and send him to jail and try to change him to a better person to be re-integrated to society, you barbaric monters!"
Quote by CoreysMonster
inb4 people saying "let the justice system punish him and send him to jail and try to change him to a better person to be re-integrated to society, you barbaric monters!"

no ones going to say that....

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by CoreysMonster

yeah, like the guy above me said, no one's gonna say that. We want the justice system to send to him jail so he gets raped. I don't want him re-integrated into society, he doesn't deserve that.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I would say a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong torture. Very long torture. And brutal.
Quote by webbtje
Wow, this thread filled up savages pretty quickly.

Normally I'd agree, but really, don't you think this guy deserves the worst punishment available?
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
death by a thousand cuts sounds good,

or

get an elephant to crush his head.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by bkmurff
Normally I'd agree, but really, don't you think this guy deserves the worst punishment available?

Yes, because the worst punishment possible should be fucking torture. And people deserve that.

Really.
How about life imprisonment where he will be comforted by four walls 24/7 and nothing to do but contemplate suicide, as he won't be going anywhere fast.
Quote by numinis
no ones going to say that....

Quote by bry0n
yeah, like the guy above me said, no one's gonna say that. We want the justice system to send to him jail so he gets raped. I don't want him re-integrated into society, he doesn't deserve that.

Quote by webbtje
Wow, this thread filled up savages pretty quickly.

qed.
Just kill him. No torture, no castration, just end his life as soon as possible.

edit: not to be nice to him or anything, but because he shouldn't still be breathing.
Hanged, drawn and quartered.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
well given its against human rights to torture somebody he's not going to be getting that even if he does deserve it.

Chances are he'll be put in segregation for the rest of his life and the solidarity is probably worse than being tortured.

That or put on death row for 20 years before being executed.
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Yeah who the **** goes to a pedeotrician that looks like THAT! That's asking for rape.

And there was this criminal show I used to watch, the inmates hated child molesters so much, they made poo shanks and tried killing them. They forgot about everyone else and tried killing the rapist.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by ChucklesMginty
That's not the kind of face I'd trust with my children. (Wherever they are right now.)

Edit: You're all really against the death penalty until you hear about an actual crime aren't you. :facepunch:

Your kids are scatered around Europe, south America, and a little fraction of Africa. I had to let you know, all the mothers want child support.
That's about 500$-1000$ a kid...I lost count at 34....
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
No torture or anything, guys. He simply needs to be euthanized quickly so that his genes never get a chance to spread.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Astyan
No torture or anything, guys. He simply needs to be euthanized quickly so that his genes never get a chance to spread.

You're implying attraction to kids is inherited?

Anyway, they only suspect he has molested up to a 100 kids. I'm not gonna defend him, 26 cases of pedophilia is still unimaginably bad, but I feel people are really jumping on the 'PEDOPHILE! TORTURE! KILL!' bandwagon way too easily.
LOL that face.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
This guy needs to be stoned. with huge granite blocks. just like in the olden days...
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Page 1 of 5