I searched and looked through like 6 pages of results and there was no "i love babyshambles" thread.

So who else loves the babyshambles?
Quote by 0RI0N
Remember this: Walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, acid pop, and simpering, saccarine, soulless slush.
They're ok/good, certainly wouldn't say they're as good the Libertines though.

They're excellent live though, saw Pete Doherty at Leeds academy in March and it was pretty much a babyshambles gig(With Graham Coxon too )
I like them.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
From what I've heard Libertines are better, but Babyshambles are still solid. Fuck Forever is a great drinking song

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Are they any good live?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I'm really looking forward to the 3rd album, shotter nation was brilliant but there were too many songs on down in albion for me but a few really good ones like albion, belle et la bete and arbours
Quote by Hereiwas
Are they any good live?

It's a mixed bag from what I hear. There pretty tight these days I think.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"