Indeed it is so. I live with a bunch of guys, and one of them brought home a rather inebriated buddy. Said buddy proceeded to pass out on the couch, as is the custom for drunk folk. Well, about 30 minutes ago, he stood up, walked over between me and this guy's chair, whipped out his pecker, and took a leak in the dude's shoe. I'm not talking a little sprinkle...I mean like a 20-30 second whiz, mostly into this the shoe...~30% in the carpet. We yelled at him, and I even smacked his face in an attempt to wake him, but he didn't so much as flinch. We had to sit there and watch as he continued his tinkling in my floor, and then went back to the couch, laid his face on a guitar's headstock, and passed out again. All we could do was toss the shoe, still full of about a pint of piss, into the yard, and clean up the rest as well as possible.

I suppose the point of the thread is to ask what the hell I could have done to prevent this. Seriously...wtf do you do to stop someone who isn't even awake from pissing everywhere? I'm honestly pretty ticked right now, because he's just going to think it's funny in the morning.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Dec 24, 2009,
Don't let them in?
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by ultrasonic
Make him wear a banana hammock ?

Fixed
Dude he was drunk, you should be grateful he didn't piss in your face.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Piss on his face.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Dude, you don't smack someone in the face when they're drunk, regardless of whatever footwear they're pissing into. He'll regret it in the morning and you won't be able to get him to shut up.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'd be furious. Kick him in the balls and throw him out.

then kick him again
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
^^^+1
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by denfilade
Use these next time:

Don't, unless you want a carpet full of piss... Better the shoe than the carpet...
Pour it into his own shoe. Or just piss into it yourself. Or piss on him.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
piss in his mouth
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I've got a mildly similar story. In my house, my mates were all sat around after a night of drinking, some of them asleep, some of them watching TV. At one point, a girl who's asleep stands up, walks over to the fireplace and starts stroking it. Then she stands in the middle of the floor, squats like she's going to the toilet, and drops her pants. All the people awake see her vagina. She stays there for a few seconds, then looks around really confused and says "Well, where's your toilet?" in an angry voice, then wanders off upstairs to the toilet. She didn't remember any of this the next day.
Quote by SmarterChild
I've got a mildly similar story. In my house, my mates were all sat around after a night of drinking, some of them asleep, some of them watching TV. At one point, a girl who's asleep stands up, walks over to the fireplace and starts stroking it. Then she stands in the middle of the floor, squats like she's going to the toilet, and drops her pants. All the people awake see her vagina. She stays there for a few seconds, then looks around really confused and says "Well, where's your toilet?" in an angry voice, then wanders off upstairs to the toilet. She didn't remember any of this the next day.

Hahaha epic

Lol stack for you
Believe me, I want to do a lot of these. Honestly I'd like to kick him out, but if I do that, all I've accomplished is putting a passed-out drunk guy in my front yard...

Honestly though...was there anything I could have done to stop him while he was pissing? How do you bring a sleepwalking drunk guy to his senses?
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
Believe me, I want to do a lot f this. Honestly I'd like to kick him out, but if I do that, all I've accomplished is putting a passed-out drunk guy in my front yard...

remove his shirt, soak it in the piss and put it back on him
Yeah, you're right...I guess I'm just not used to dealing with drunks.

Although, I still may do some sharpie-art. What should I draw, if I do?
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
Yeah, you're right...I guess I'm just not used to dealing with drunks.

He can be a douche anyway though, so I still may do some sharpie-art.

If he does something similar again, kick him out. But for now, do what the quote below me says.

Quote by wesselbindt
He's right about the "he can't do stuff now" part, but that's only a reason for you to jizz on his face. Or at least draw a dick on it.

Understandable.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Let it go man, he was drunk and there isn't anything he can do now.

Still, you have to be a massive douche anyway to piss on someone's floor, even when drunk. In all the times I've been drunk, not one person has pissed on someone's floor. You still have to be a knobhead to do it.
Quote by SmarterChild
Still, you have to be a massive douche anyway to piss on someone's floor, even when drunk. In all the times I've been drunk, not one person has pissed on someone's floor. You still have to be a knobhead to do it.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Doing it back won't achieve anything, nor any retaliation. I've seen people thinking they are jumping on a trampoline when they were in a kids pool.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Two wrongs don't make a right. Doing it back won't achieve anything, nor any retaliation. I've seen people thinking they are jumping on a trampoline when they were in a kids pool.

Still, he's passed out drunk. You're practically legally required to draw a giant jizzing cock on his face.