My Band has all the members and we know what type of music were gonna play but GOD do you know how hard it is to think of a band name!!!!

so heres some stats on my band maybe you guys here at UG can help

* We play rock and pop rock ( examples: Paramore, All American Rejects, All Time Low)

PLEASE i need a name and a name NOW!
haha i'm in a band that plays similar stuff. we spent ages thinking of a name, and ours is "Static Reflex Motion" but you can't nick that :P
how about Frequent Runway Disaster? or Driving So Fast Could Kill You, it's got to mean something to you though, so i'm throwing some suggestions at you, but i can't pick it, cos it's a personal thing
Any phrase followed by the word "FACT!" makes it more true that it already is.
Hahaha, I've got the same problem
And, well, let's say i haven't been lucky with bandnames... first band? Sweet rocking dudes (we were actually quite good)! 2nd band: Begging for more. Srly, if someone's got bandnames, pleeaase share
And good luck Rhino!
are u after like a one word band name?
or some kind of obscure lengthy band name that sounds kinda cool but doesn't really make much sense.
Quote by JayPresto
are u after like a one word band name?
or some kind of obscure lengthy band name that sounds kinda cool but doesn't really make much sense.

love obscure lengthy band names (as you can probably tell :P) what about "dogs die in hot cars?" (actual band) that kinda makes sense and sounds cool
Well i actually came up with the name

The name of the band willl be

Misery Business

Thanks for the help

Peace out
Quote by Rhino299
Well i actually came up with the name

The name of the band willl be

Misery Business

Thanks for the help

Peace out

that sounds familiar....hey wait you like paramore......hmmmmm :P