hi, I just bought two switches from my local Maplin store. Im quiet sure that I want to use the push to break switch, only it is quiet small, all I have to do is cut the power line near the jack and put it in there. I bought a push to make switch that I prefer (its a big red square one XD) but I have to make a circuit across the two prongs of the jack and then when you press it you make a curcuit that short cuircuits the powere going into the guitar because it has less resistance.

The thing is I dont know which one to use, and wether one of them may lead to buzzing or a louder popping sound. if you have any information I would be gratefull.

P.S I could'nt find that thread dedicated to kill switches ( I think it is, The ultimate kill switch thread. or something like that)
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
sorted nice one, for some reason there was a nice big black sqaure about half way down the list of threads on the GBandC central hub... it was covering the killswitch thread...
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)